08|Irritating Virat!

Virat's POV

Ever since my talk with Mahi bhai yesterday I have been trying to clear the situation with my girlfriend, however she didn't pick up any of my calls. To be precise I called her 99 times, and now I'm giving it one last try. If she doesn't pick up then I'm going to stop trying.

As if God heard my prayers, finally she picked it up.

Phone conversation:

V: Nush now yo-

Anu: Virat do you seriously not understand that if I'm not picking up so many of your calls that means I don't want to talk to you?

V: Wait! No way are you Anushka Dhoni? That means I was calling you all night?

Anu: Are you dumb? I could sense the confusion in her voice.

V: So you're telling me that I called you 99 times?

Anu : Okay you are dumb.

V: What the- All my time and efforts went in vain because of you!

Anu: what?

V: I was calling Anushka not you

Anu: Just so you know my name is Anushka too?

V: Ya but you're not my girlfriend so why would I call you! I instantly regretted as I really wanted to talk things out with her too. I was being mean for no reason.

Anu : Right. She said after a small pause.

V: Ya right. So I'll hang up now?

Even after saying that I didn't hang up. I really wanted to talk but I also didn't wanna force this conversation on her. If she wants she'll talk on her own, right?

Anushka Dhoni's POV

V: Ya right. So I'll hang up now?

Even after saying that he didn't hang up. I know Virat with the back of my hand and I knew he was just waiting for me to say something about the rumors. I already had a talk with his girlfriend so I should clear things up with him too.

Anu: Hey Virat if you don't mind can we talk for few more minutes?

V: Yeah sure... he replied almost instantly, as if he was just waiting for me to say this.

Anu: I actually wanted to talk about you know...the rumors.

V: About us? Don't worry we're cool.

Anu: Yeah?

V: Yeah. Look, I'm really sorry. had no idea something like this would happen.