34|Wedding Bell Rings

So this is it, the last chapter. Hope you'll enjoy this and liked the whole book.

[Not edited because I'm gonna do the MAJOR edits in few days.]

______________

The sunshine which entered the room through silk curtains made my eyes burn because of constant crying all night. The only person whom I needed right now was the person because of whom I'm crying right now. It's like he's the one who's giving me pain and I want him to heal it.

"How fucking dare he cheated on you!" Varun shouted and I had to cover his mouth so that no one would hear him. When I was crying hopelessly he suddenly came in my room to get the 'details' of the date and since I badly needed someone to hear all this, I filled him on with everything about last night.

We heard a car pull outside and Varun went towards the window to see the person who came here so early. I thought that it will be the wedding planners and decorates but soon realized that it was Virat when Varun left angrily from my room.

I had to stop Varun before they create a big scene, I cannot let anyone know about this before the wedding gets over. When I reached outside, Varun was punching Virat continuously and all Virat was trying to do was say something. I ran towards them and pulled Varun away. Virat was breathing heavily and was standing with the support on his car.

Varun had blood on his knuckles and Virat had blood on his lips. God these boys! "Are you stupid Varun! What the hell were you thinking that you punched him so badly! Both of you are bleeding! What if bhai or anyone else sees this?" I speak annoyed by him. He ran his fingers through his hair showing frustration and kicked Virat's car.

Virat came forward and warned him,"Don't you dare touch my car!" Varun also came forward and said,"What will you do if I touch it huh? Like this!" he kicked it, "Or like this" he kicked more hardly this time. Virat said,"Fine don't tell me that I hadn't warned you!" with this he started punching Varun and so the brawl once again started between them.

I had to stop them before anyone wakes up and watches the Bollywood hero and Cricket hero beating the hell out of each other. I went in between them and slapped gently each of them. They stopped fighting and looked at me confusely. I told Virat to wait outside and pulled Varun inside. I made him sit on the chair and brought the first aid box.

"Varun look I know you're angry but we can't just attack him like that. We have to listen what he's got to say." I told him while bandaging his hand.

He angrily said,"Anu you're so stupid. You yourself saw him kissing Anushka and still you're saying that you wanna hear his excuses?"

I kissed his knuckles and said,"Varun yaar I know you're worried for me because you care about me. But if you care then trust me. I know what I'm doing. I know Virat, his feelings for me are real and genuine. Let's hear him out once and then we'll decide what to do?"

He smiled and rolled his eyes. He hugged me and said,"Fine. I guess then I should leave and give you'll space to figure it out. Call me if you need someone to punch him!" I laughed at his last part and he kissed my forehead, leaving me alone in the room.

I motioned for Virat to come inside and he did with pain in his eyes and embarrassment on his face. He sat beside me and opened his mouth to say something but I hushed him by putting my finger on his lips. I used some cotton to apply the antiseptic, when the dettol touched his wound he couldn't stop the tears in his eyes. Maybe they were because it was burning but I wanted the reason to be something else, I wanted him to be sorry for kissing her.