18|Birthday part 2

(Unedited and it's a long one..hope you guys enjoy!! And yeah I seriously don't know how to make a cliffhanger!!😭😭 you guys always find it out!!😭😭
But I'm learning and Maybe one day will succeed!!😄😄
OK so now before you throw chappals at me...here is your chapter!!)

Sakshi's POV

"I can't be your boyfriend anymore.."

These 6 words came like an earthquake to me, sudden!! I, don't know what happened at that moment but when mahi said these words I felt like everything is over.

In these past few days not only I've realized that I love him but also I've realized that my heart wants to spend all my life with him.

And now mahi is saying this and that too on my birthday!!

Not only me but everyone present here were looking at him shockingly and waiting for him to continue!!

He continued,"These past few days have been rough. I've been thinking a lot lately... About various stuff... Stuff about you and me, about 'us'. And I have come to the conclusion that I'm sorry I can't be your boyfriend anymore......... Because I wanna marry you!! Spend my whole life with you!! I wanna have cute babies with you and drink coffee with you every evening and then....... When we become old I wanna wear big fat specks with you!! But hey you know that specksy is the new sexy!! (He winked) I don't know what the future holds but I do know that my present with you is the best thing ever happened to me!!
Miss. Sakshi Rawat my question for you is an one time opportunity for you!! Nah I'm joking in fact it's one time opportunity for me... What if you start liking your that fat boss!!!"

I laughed. And said,"Mahi!! He's already married!! And yeah if you don't ask me in the next three seconds then I guess I have to do it!!"

I counted. One.

"Come on bhai!!" Anu said.

Two.

"Come on mahi do it!!" His teammates said.

Thre-

"Will you marry me??"

Oh thank God finally!!! Nah that's not how much I'm happy..... I'm happy this much 'FINALLY!!!!!' Or maybe more than that. To be honest there are no word to describe my happiness at this moment!!!

Without a second thought I nodded and hugged him. He hugged me back! He was so happy that picked me up and twirled me around. Mahi you have given me the best gift ever!! I love you soooo much!! Even more than you can think!!

He then removed a box from his pocket. Oh my f***ing god!!! Its the ring!!! He opened the box and to be very honest it was the best ring I've ever seen!! I admit mahi has the best choice!! Need proof?? His choice for my dress, this ring. More proof?? Well the biggest proof is right here, ME!!

He was gonna put the ring on my finger but I stopped him and said,"Mahi I don't have a ring!"

He laughed and said,"You know that MSD is always prepared right!!"

I was looking confusingly at him until he called Virat. Virat didn't reply. Mahi once again said Virat. Still no response. He then shouted VIRAT!! That's when he said,"oh uh yea-yeah mahi bhai??"

Mahi looked at him with confused eyes for few seconds and then said,"The ring?"

He nodded and came to the stage to give it to mahi. He gave it and was about to leave the stage when I stopped him by holding his wrist. He turned towards me. I spoke with low voice just so that only Virat hears it. I asked,"Are you OK Virat?"

He nodded and tapped my shoulder reassuringly and went down from the stage. He stood again at the previous position. Something is really up with him. But what? I'll find it out later.