Hey Santa, part 2

Alex

We made cookies, albeit with a tiny mess. Who was I kidding? I'm talking about us. I thought Elliot's head would explode after seeing what we did to his kitchen. I swear that guy has no sense of humor. He was humorless.

After seeing the destruction we made in his kitchen, he phoned Christine, asking her to take us off his hands. In his words, "If someone were trying to kill us, they would never succeed, considering we were an abomination." Whatever that meant. Destroy one man's kitchen, and you look upon as being an abomination, a little harsh.

The dude seriously needs to lighten up, or he may pop a blood vessel in his forehead.

Christine, along with her husband, came to collect us and our things, making this the quickest we ever stayed at someone's house. When we arrived at her home, we came in to see a very festive decorated house. This house was the complete opposite of Elliot's house.

After settling in, we came downstairs to find the most beautiful girl I had ever seen standing there. She had long blond hair and ocean blue eyes with a tan to match. Compared to her, I look like a homeless person and could feel my insecurities coming to the surface.

Ryan looked at me, taking my hand and smiling. Then he led me over to the girl. "Alex, I want you to meet my cousin Sarah, who helped me design your engagement ring."

I looked at him, then at her, I felt like a complete idiot.

He leaned over and whispered, "Jealousy isn't a good look on you."

I opened my mouth, then closed it, Touché.

She held out her hand to me with me taking it, then pulling me into a hug. "Ryan was right. You are breathtaking."

Her hug was warm and friendly, plus she made me feel welcomed. Ryan finally pulled me away. "Can I have my fiancé back before you steal her?"

I looked at him with a bit of confusion.

"Oh, cousin, if I wanted to steal her, I would," she winked, turning to hug and welcome the others.

I looked at Ryan, and he leaned in and whispered, "Sarah is a lesbian."

My eyes widened, and I thought to myself. What just happened?

After getting acquainted with Ryan's cousin, I checked out of the house. Plus, I got the feeling she was giving me the eye with the flirtatious looks and flirting she seems to do with me. I didn't know what to make of it.

As I was walking down the hallway checking out the pictures and paintings, they had hanging up; I felt someone grab me pulling me into the closet. They pushed me against the wall, pinning my arms to the wall as they smashed their lips into mine. Okay, I may not be that experience and only had been with one person in my life, but I know Ryan's lips, and these weren't it.

Their kiss became aggressive until I felt their hand travel down south, and they whispered, "Mmm, I knew you felt it too. Just the way your body is responding to my touch, I can tell."

Okay, this was not Ryan, but they were hella strong as I tried to get out of their grip until the door opened with Ryan standing there with a confused look. I looked in front of me to see Sarah kissing me. My eyes widened as she opened her eyes, looking at me. She stepped back, then ran out of the closet.

I looked at Ryan, and he looked at me. "What just happened?" I asked him.

He walked over to me, putting his hand on my waist. "I think my cousin just put a move on my fiancé."

We looked at each other with mass confusion.

I sat on the bed, deep in thought. Why would Sarah do that? I'm not even into girls - none of this made sense. Guys, yes; girls, no; I was so confused.