Psycho lunatic returns

Alex

After Christmas break, I was happy to get back to school. With everything that happened, a bit of normalcy would be nice. Well, I thought that was before I encountered an old adversary one day after class.

Everyone had left the classroom, including the professor, while I finished gathering my things together. Everything preoccupied me during class that I lost track of time. I had just finished putting the last of my stuff in my bag when the door to the classroom slammed shut.

My head shot up and there she was standing there, then I watched as she turned and I heard a click. Great, the bitch just locked us in. Good thing there is another door which I left only met with the gunman that showed up at Mason's.

I backed up as he shut the door and locked it. Perfect now, I was utterly alone with two lunatics. I hurriedly grabbed my phone as I tried to escape. They chased after me as I fumbled with my phone, and I ended up tripping. Fantastic, not only was I going to die, but I'm a massive klutz on top of it.

The guy ended up grabbing me, but not before I clicked on a name and hit dial. I said nothing when the person answered as they caught my phone out of my hand. All I did is a yell, "Help!"

Ryan

I was getting out of class when my phone rang. Alex was calling me, which I found odd since it headed me her way, anyway. I answered to give her a flirty comment when I heard shuffling, then her voice. It's strained as I listened to her yell, "Help!" Then the line went dead.

I took off out of the classroom like a banshee, coming across Jordan and Frazier, wondering what was going on. I had no time to explain and just yelled, "Jordan, Dylan! Follow me!"

They turned and were hot on my heels, following me to Alex.

Alex

I struggled in the guy's grasp, fighting and kicking my way out of his grip. Everything I tried, he thwarted with me. He carried me down as I struggled until we reached the girl.

He held me tightly as he stood me in front of her, then whispered in my ear, "Remember me?"

I knew that voice. I turned my head to look at him, but he didn't look familiar.

"Maybe this will help. Your boy toy took me away from a party," he said in a low voice. My eyes widened when I realized who it was, Mario. He looked so different from I remember in high school. His hair had grown out, and he had stubble on his face. He was also more potent than before. How the hell did he get out of where he was?

"Enough reminiscing," Ashley snapped. "You will pay for what you did to us. You don't have anyone to protect you this time."

"Game on bitch," I spat, spitting in her face.

She wiped off her face. "That was the wrong move." She glared as she hauled off and hit me. She broke open my lip, making it bleed. From there, it got a little hazy as they took turns beating me and throwing me around. I tried to get away, but each time they dragged me back for more.

I pray they find me in time.

Ryan

We ran through the halls full speed, adrenaline coursing through our veins. Please let us make it there on time. As we turned the corner, we came to the classroom, and I could hear people talking and struggling.

I motioned for Dylan to go to the other door and for Jordan to take this one. As soon as my phone vibrated, I knew Dylan was in position. I gave him the signal and the same with Jordan, who both kicked open the doors with full force, almost taking them both off the hinges.