Honeymoon craziness

Alex

We had to be at the airport early. Ryan refused to tell me where we were going. I was so tired since we didn't get much sleep last night, and yes, I made it up to him several times.

On the plane, I laid my head on his shoulder and slept. Ryan chuckled, but hey, it was all his fault for keeping me up, plus he wanted to start a family as soon as possible.

After a few hours, we finally landed, and he woke me up. We got up from our seats, and before we descended the plane; he placed his hands over my eyes. Great, that's all I needed was a broken leg. He led me off the plane until we were both on the ground.

"Ready," he asked, still covering my eyes.

I nodded. "Yes," I answered.

He removed his hands, and I opened my eyes. I couldn't believe it. We were in Hawaii. The last time we were here was with the others and when they thought Ryan knocked me up. That made me laugh. He looked at me, confused.

"What?" He asked.

"I just remembered the last time we were here, and you all thought I was pregnant, and now we're trying to get pregnant," I said, laughing.

"Well, as sick as you were. Can you blame me?"

"No," I snickered.

"Come on," he said, grabbing my hand and rolling his eyes as we walked to the hotel. After we checked in and took our bags to our room, we changed into our swimsuits to go swimming. We opened our patio door and stepped out onto the beach and raced each other to the ocean.

Both of us dove into the waves and swam around. We swam over to a more secluded place. Ryan pulled me to him and gave me kisses as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt his hands go to my back, then he pulled on the string on my bikini, eradicating it, leaving me exposed slightly.

As I held onto him, he removed his trunks, then pulled off my bottoms. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pulled me onto him, sliding inside effortlessly. As we moved into the water, I felt my muscles tightened around him. Then, within seconds, we exploded together, letting out a breathless groan.

He gave me another kiss before removing himself and retrieving our swimsuits. He helped me re-tied my top, and then once we were decent, we swam around for a bit before heading back inside our room.

I took a shower and pulled on one of those fluffy white robes, and he ordered us room service. I crawled onto the bed next to him.

"Did you have a good shower, Wifey?"

"Yes, I did, hubby. What did you order us because I'm starving?"

He lifted the lid and revealed two bacon cheeseburgers and fries along with some pop. We both dug in. We were both famished from our little swimming expedition early. After we ate, I laid down, and within minutes, I was asleep. Between the plane ride and swimming along with other things, it exhausted me. Ryan laid down next to me and cuddled up next to me, falling asleep himself.

Today we hiked up to one volcano. I made sure I wore comfy clothes and shoes. We had a tour guide to show us around, and he explained to us about the volcano. It was a fantastic sight to behold.

When we finished, we went back to the hotel room. As soon as we hit the door, Ryan smashed his lips into mine, and we quickly stripped off our clothes. He picked me up and carried me to the bed. He laid me down, and within seconds, he was inside me. This time it was more intense and rough, but still passionate.

Today they scheduled us to swim with the dolphins. We arrived with swimsuits under our clothes. They had us remove our outer garments and put on wetsuits; then, we got into the water. The trainer had two dolphins on each side of me, and he had me place my hands at the base of their fins in the front. He commanded, and they started swimming with me holding on until they pulled away from me.