Game on Bitches!

Alex

As I stood there with having a gun at my head, I looked at the guys as they stared at us, then I said, "Game on bitches!"

With those words, I applied everything the guys had taught me. First, it started with me disarming her, then dropping her to the ground, making the gun fly from her hand and sliding across the floor. Next was landing a definite hit in the face.

She pressed her foot on my stomach, forcing me off her as I stumbled back. We tussled around while the guys help take care of the others. Elliot threw knives while Joseph and Carrington used a gun, taking most of the people down.

As Ashley and I fought, she reached for her gun, and I tried to keep her from it, but she was too quick. Ryan turned to see her grab the gun and dove towards us after he punched Mario again. He tried to restrain Ashley, but she clawed at him, giving him a swift kick, loosening his grip. We both scrambled for the gun with me grabbing it.

As she came towards me, everything slowed down, and before I realized it, I aimed and pulled the trigger, making a resounding bang echoing through the warehouse. I sat there still holding the gun as smoke from the barrel wafted upwards. My eyes were wide as I looked at her holding her stomach and stumble back.

Ryan and everyone stopped as they watched as she dropped her knees as blood fell from her mouth. Then she fell and laid as blood pooled from her. Ryan scrambled over to me, putting a hand on the gun and lowering it. I stared at him in shock.

Mario ran over to his sister, grabbing her lifeless body and rocking with it as he sobbed. Then a flash of anger filled his eyes, and he let go of her pulling out a gun and aiming it at Ryan.

"Ryan lookout," I yelled. Then, as he turned, we heard another gunshot. Charles held a gun in his hand, having fired it at Mario, killing him instantly. He dropped the gun to his side, and Ryan turned his attention back to me.

Max screamed and tried shooting, but met with a bullet of his own as Mason fired, landing a shot in his head. Jordan dropped him to the ground, letting his body hit the ground with a thud.

The brothers surrounded the two men as Ryan looked at me. "Alex, you're okay. Give me the gun." I let go of the gun, and he took it, putting in the back of his pants. He helped me up and walked with me over to the others. I was still in shock as I stood there watching.

Elliot was standing in front of the two men as they knelt on the floor. "We warned you, and none of you listened." He pulled out a silencer and attached it to his gun, then pointed it at them.

"This ends today," he said as he raised the gun as everyone stood there in absolute silence and aimed at one guy and pulled the trigger, making him fall to the ground. Then he pointed it at the other guy and pulled the trigger, making him drop.

"Fucking Frazier brothers have always been a thorn in our side," Elliot said, looking at the two bodies on the ground. The reality of what he said hit me like a ton of bricks. It relates Frazier to them! What the fuck?

Mason called Hunter over, said something in his ear, and Hunter nodded, motioning to others who came in to clean up the mess. A few minutes later, the cleaners showed up as Ryan took my hand, leading me out of the building.

I stood there, trying to process everything that just happened as the four of them stood there. I still couldn't believe it. Ryan looked at me. "What? What is it, Alex?"

I looked at him, "If it related Dylan to them, how are you a friend with him?"

The four of them looked at each other, as Frazier said, "Funny story."