Hormones in overdrive

Alex

My second trimester started differently. I was now in my fourth month, and my bump wasn't little anymore. It was a little bigger, and I was about sixteen weeks along. The morning sickness also had diminished. I still got sick here and there, but not like it was in the beginning, thank God. One thing that puzzled me was why they call it morning sickness when you're sick all day long.

I also wasn't as tired as I was and had some energy now. Thank god because being almost unconscious half the time was getting a bit out of hand. Ryan also loved the fact I felt better because, according to him, "I was sexy as fuck."

They warned me that some men find their wives attractive when they're pregnant. Ryan didn't see me attractive; he saw me desirable. That leads us to have hormone overdrive.

I swear I couldn't have been in the same room with him without him being all over me. That wasn't a bad thing considering it was an excellent experience every time it happened. Being pregnant enhances one's sex life.

I remember this day I came home from work and greeted by my husband in just his boxers. He told me he couldn't pick me up because he had a surprise for me. I didn't think this was what he meant.

As soon as I came in and set my stuff down, he appeared, pulling me to him. Then it got crazy. As he started kissing me, something in my body went nuts, and I couldn't control myself. We didn't even make it upstairs when we began ripping each other's clothes off.

Ryan picked me up and carried me to the couch as he climbed on top of me and kissed me all over. I let out a soft moan, and before I knew it, he slid into me, making me let out a loud cry. Pregnancy hormones heighten everything, especially sex.

I clenched his back, digging my nails into his skin, making him thrust faster and faster until I couldn't hold back any longer and groaned as I exploded, which cause him to explode.

Now you would think that would be the end, think again. We moved from the couch to the kitchen to the bathroom to tables, doing different positions. It was like I craved it more and more and couldn't get enough. Good thing my husband has stamina. He would need it. I told you, things got crazy.

Getting through the fourth month was much more comfortable, except for clothes. I couldn't wear Ryan's sweats anymore, considering I outgrew them. I was at twenty weeks, which meant my fifth month and at the halfway mark of the pregnancy. It also meant going shopping for clothes.

Ryan left that to the girls to help us, so that left the guys on babysitting duty with Junior and Elijah. Elijah was more comfortable to handle because he was learning to sit up. Junior was about three and was way more active. In Jordan's word, even more of a demon spawn than he already was.

The girls took me to a lot of stores as I picked out outfits that were cute and comfy. After a few hours of shopping, it exhausted me, and they took me home. After we arrived, everyone left so I could get some rest. Ryan joined me. And no, we didn't do that, you perves. We took a nap.

As I slept, Ryan laid next to me and talked to the baby. As he was talking to the baby, he heard it, bubbles. He lifted his head, then lowered his ear to my belly to see if he imagined things, then heard it again.

He woke me up.

"Ryan! I was sleeping," I groaned.

"Yeah, but listen," he said, quieting me.

I waited and nothing. Ugh, Ryan woke me up for silence.

"Ryan!"

"Wait. Now be quiet, an impatient one," Ryan ordered me.