Third time is the charm

Alex

I finally got my cast off, which I was so excited about happening. There was no more itching for this girl. Plus, with the cast, Ryan and I had to be careful with doing anything. Every time we tried to have some fun, I would hit the damn thing making pain shoot up my arm, plus it didn't help when I accidentally hit him with it. We waited until they removed it. Trust me, it was better that way.

As soon as we got home, we bolted for the bedroom and tore at each other's clothes, making them fly all over the floor. Ryan backed me up against the wall lifting me until I wrapped my legs around his waist, then within seconds, I felt him slide inside me moving in and out quickly as my back hit the wall with each movement. I held on his shoulders as he kissed me down my neck as he kept moving in and out until we both exploded with a groan.

After our bodies relaxed, we looked at each other, grinning as he still had a hold of me.

"Damn baby, it's been way too long," he breathed.

"We didn't even make it to the bed," I whispered to him.

"Well, sometimes duty calls," he smirked, making me grin like the fool I was. He slowly removed himself from me, letting me down gently. We stood there naked, looking at each other, basking in the afterglow until the door opened, making us grab something to cover up.

"Oops," they said, closing the door quickly.

"I swear he will be the death of us, one of these times," Ryan groaned in frustration. I couldn't help but giggle.

We threw on a pair of sweats and hoodies then head downstairs. As we walked into the living room, Ryan walked by Frazier, smacking him on the back of the head, "Ow. What was that for?"

"Next time knock," he said, plopping down in a chair and pulling me onto his lap.

"Well, sorry, I was excited to tell you the news."

"What news could be so important that you walked in on us when we're both naked," Ryan asked, frustrated.

"Dude, when aren't you two naked," Jordan asked, which earned a look from Ryan and an eye roll from me.

"Anyway," he said, turning back to Frazier. "What is the news?"

"We had our first doctor's appointment. Marissa is six weeks along," he grinned.

"So you have a bean," Jordan said.

"Yeah, but it's our bean, made of love," Frazier said, putting his hands over his heart and batting his eyelashes.

"Yeah, a bean that will be a demon spawn," said Jordan.

"Can you not try to ruin my moment?"

Ryan and I watched them banter like we were watching a tennis match.

"What moment? You knocked up some poor girl who is now carrying your demon spawn," he scoffed.

"Make fun. You won't be laughing when you find out Elena's pregnant," he said with a look on his face, like whoa.

Ryan's eyes widened, and I looked at him, trying to see if he wanted to kill Frazier or if he thought Elena was pregnant. Then I looked at Jordan, and he had the same look and decided maybe it was best to take me out of harm's way, sliding off Ryan's lap quietly.

Jordan got up quickly, yelling up the stairs. "Elena!"

I heard the door open and footsteps, then her yell back. "What?"

"Are you fucking pregnant," Jordan asked.

"If I was fucking pregnant, don't you think I would tell you? Who the hell told you that?"