Chapter 10

Did he just..?

I thought hesitantly as I was staring at Pitch with wide eyes.

Aaron raised a brow as he glared at Pitch and said , "What's it to you?"

Pitch just shook his head sideways and glared back at Aaron , walking up to him and snapping back , "Just bloody stop touching her!"

As Pitch grabbed Aaron's wrist and pushed it away and grabbed my right arm then pulled me beside him.

I furrowed my eyebrows together.

Does he remember me already?

I thought hopefully as I looked up at Pitch and asked , "Do you remember me now , Pitch?"

He just looked down at me confusedly and then glared down at me , as he cupped grabbed my face painfully with one hand and said , "You are not and will never be my Anastasia!" , then pushed me away a little making me stagger back a little with wide eyes.

He still doesn't...remember and believe me.

I thought sadly as I saw Pitch with a scowl on his face as he growled , "My Anastasia died." , he paused then said softly as I see his eyes become glassy , "Because of me..."

"Well , it is your fault as to why she died!"

I look at Aaron with wide eyes as he held an angry look on his face as he glanced at me then turned back to Pitch.

Pitch snapped his head towards Aaron and growled , "What did you just say?!"

Aaron smirked , "I said it's your fault as to why this Anastasia died!"

Pitch eyes darkened making me nervous as I saw outside the building , through the window , the sky darkened as well.

No! They have got to stop this!

I look back at them only to see Pitch grabbing Aaron by the neck and pinning him to the wall.

"Pitch...!"

I gasped as I was about to run towards them.

"Yes! I did kill her! If only she wasn't in the way! I told her to run! But she didn't! I told her to escape ! But she didn't! She just tried come for me! To save me! And she just...just..." , Pitch's voice cracked as tears formed in his eyes , "Just gave me her sweet innocent smile which I would love to exhange for everything just to see it again!"

My eyes water as I look at Pitch sadly.

Pitch...

I look at my feet and run up to them as I stood on my tipple toes and held Pitch's cheeks with both hands.

"Pitch calm down! Stop it! This isn't who you are!"

I tried to snap him back only to get a glare making me flinch.

"'This isn't who you are'?! Do you even know who the bloody hell I am?! You don't!"

He shouted as his grip on Aaron tightens making me grit my teeth.

The song...

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes while caressing both of Pitch's cheeks.

"~Tulog na

Aking anak

Imong Ina

Nandito Lang

La la

La la la

La la~"

As I accidentally released some of my abilities making me half open my eyes , enough to see Pitch's shocked reaction and his hands on his sides.