Chapter 13

I groaned impatiently as I leant my back against Pitch's chest , while I sat in between his legs while he just leaned his chin on top of my head with his arms around me , lazily.

"Can't I just be with Pitch instead?" , I interrupted as they all got quiet and turned to look at me.

I hear Pitch gulp behind me making me look up at him with a raised brow , as he just looks at me nervously , "Are you trying to get me killed , Anastasia?"

"What?"

~Few hours earlier~

4 weeks have passed since the battle with Xavier and he is now currently locked up in the Void.

A dimension wherein out of controlled guardians were locked up.

I sighed as I leant my back against the wall while I sat up on the bed , the sheets slipping down to my waist.

I looked down and smiled a little.

Dork...

I thought funnily as I ran my left hand through his messy black hair.

Yawning , I rubbed my eyes and slid off the bed only to stop.

"Where do you think you're going?" , I hear a husky deep voice behind me making me look down and see Pitch's arms around my bare waist , "Well?"

Laughing a little , I pat his left cheek lightly , greeting him , "Well , good morning , dork." , and pulled away from his arms and onto the floor.

I shivered a little from the coldness beneath my barefeet and sighed , wrapping my arms around my bare chest and stomach.

I can feel his stare..

"Will you stop staring!" , I scolded him as I threw a nearby pillow onto his face hearing a painful grunt.

Running towards the nearby bathroom , I locked the door and sighed.

Leaning on the door , I thought.

Everything seems back to normal now...

As I stood up and began taking a nice bath.

Pitch's POV

After everything we've done?

I thought , while removing the pillow she threw at me , away from my face and placed it beside me.

I sat up , and stretched then noticed the clothes scattered on the floor.

I smiled a little and went to pick up our clothes and fold it properly then placing them on the bed.

Running my hand through my hair , I yawned and scratched the back of my neck.

Even so....she is still ever so adorable.

I thought and blushed a little.

"She literally has me wrapped around her finger..." , I mumbled while smiling a little.

I hear a door open making me look at the source of the sound only to smile as I saw Anastasia's bare body coming out from the bathroom , drying her hair up by commanding the air around us.

Guess she has her perks as a Maiden.

I thought funnily making me chuckle a little as she heard me and blushed.

Adorable.

"You better hurry and clean yourself while I fix the room." , she started , making me walk towards her and cup both of her cheeks with both of my hands , "They are going to be back soon from the Council." , she continued making me sigh.