Chapter 9

The sound of knocking on heavy oak door brought me to my senses. I sat upright, not bothering to open it because I had assumed it would most probably be Jimin or Nari. I was proven wrong as the pounding on the door continued. I knew for a fact that it couldn't be Taehyung; I had not seen him since the evening of the dinner and I doubted he would be someone who would knock. I sat in silence, not wishing to see anyone and hoping that whoever was behind the door would take the hint that I did not wish to be disturbed.

Whoever was behind the door, was persistent and carried on knocking until I furiously opened the door while glaring at whoever was behind it. I had seen him around many times and I knew his name from Taehyung. He had even carried me after my punishment but despite that I knew little of him. He had a dark aura about him as if he was angered by something and ready to kill at any given moment. His dark hair and jet black eyes made him appear even colder and reserved.

Yoongi pushed passed me and made his way into the room that I had spent days trapped in. The room had become much like a prison cell, reminding me that I was not a guest in the eyes of the monsters. I was a prisoner who was only alive because of my defiance and because they enjoyed sick inhumane entertainment. I was stuck without any way of escaping and the blue painted walls filled me with irrational sadness as I longed for my family's embrace.

Yoongi glared at me as he crashed on the bed which had become my only form of comfort over the last few days "You just wasted about 5 minutes of my miserable life." He mumbled in annoyance.

"Sorry I thought you would take the hint and leave me alone." I rolled my eyes, growing annoyed at his soul-draining appearance.

"I figured I would visit the person who has caused a great disturbance in our town. I also figured you would want something decent to eat, something other than Jimin's overly sweet chocolate cereal. But if you want me gone so badly then I guess I'll have to eat the pizza I ordered by myself." He smirked knowing that the mention of proper food would catch my attention.

"Wait, Pizza? You have pizza? Here as in where your main diet happens to be my kind." I asked bewildered at what Yoongi had suggested.

"Yeah well your kind is scarce; it's difficult to find a sufficient meal so we settle for your food. Not that I am complaining, pizza is the one thing you humans got right."

"And Taehyung agreed to this?" I raised an eyebrow, not believing anything that came out of Yoongi's mouth, not even for a split second.

"No but he won't suspect a thing." He begged, which was seemingly out of character for him "Please Jimin is always off with Nari, Jungkook is Jungkook and Taehyung is about as entertaining as a dead fish. I also know a really good place that makes the best pizzas you will ever taste and no one will see you there."

"Fine I will go with but if you try anything or if Taehyung finds out, I will gladly put the blame on you."

"Understood, now let's go before Jimin arrives home and alerts Taehyung of your disappearance. That loyal dog will do anything that Taehyung wants him to. Also remind me to never beg again. That was the most disgusting thing I have ever done other than the time Jin got me drunk..."

A second figure appeared beside Yoongi, rushing in the room quickly, alerting me that he had been behind the door the whole time. This time it was someone I had never seen before, he had pink cotton candy like hair and eyes almost as blue as Taehyung's. He was dressed extravagantly; even more so than Taehyung had always seemed to be dressed.

He slapped Yoongi across the back of his head and announced "You were doing so well. You were supposed to get her to come with us not tell her my darkest secrets."