Chapter 32

"Father" I spat out, easily recognizing his appearance even if it had been years since I had last seen him. His appearance had changed as the demon had corrupted him. He was not the father I had known as a child and he most certainly was not the person I used to look up to.

His red eyes raged with demonic desires as he stood before us. Hakyeon cowered beside me as my father gestured for us to stand, forcing Jin to grab us as he did so.

"I never thought that I would see you again. You have grown Eli and I have missed both you and your brother." He spoke as one would expect a father to speak to their child, as if he had missed me over the years but his tone was laced with something much darker. His words were nothing but deceitful.

"Cut the false words. If you missed us you would have returned years ago." I glared at him as I moved to push Jin back. Jin's grip on me tightened as I did so and I stood on his foot, wishing that it would at least cause the treacherous noble some pain.

"It was not that easy Eli, I had work to do and your brother would have never let me return after what he saw." He spoke as he held his hand out for me to take.

I moved my elbow and lunged it into Jin's side. I smiled victoriously as he let go of me, clinging onto his side as he did so. "My brother must have had a reason for not letting you return." I spoke, anger evident in my appearance as I lunged at my father, not stopping to think of the consequences of reacting so carelessly.

"He never told you?" my father glanced at me, surprised at the revelation as he gripped onto my arm, twisting it as he did so.

I whimpered at his inhuman strength, far greater than what Taehyung's demon possessed. I hissed as I pulled my newly bruised arm away "What did you do that made Leo hate you?" I questioned furiously.

"He found out about my very first experiment." He said as he gestured for Jimin to step forward. Jimin grabbed a hold of me as he did so.

"You wouldn't remember, you were very small at that time but I brought a child home from one of my very many travels. You instantly took a liking to Jimin, following him around as you ignored your own brother." My father sat down on the office chair as he continued to speak "Your brother grew jealous, wondering why I had abandoned training him and why I spent so much time with Jimin and Jealous children are impossible to deal with."

Yoongi entered the room, giving my father something to drink as he looked at me with regret and sorry. I smiled at him reassuringly knowing that he had no choice but to do as Jin ordered him to. I looked at my father who sat so proudly as if he had never hurt anyone. I knew very well what those experiments were for even if my father would not admit to it.

My father chuckled as he drank the blue liquid, much like the one I had given Taehyung unknowingly. "Your brother saw me experimenting on Jimin and when he heard of my plans he grew protective. I at first did not know that he had heard or seen anything but it became evident as he refused to leave your side."

"And what plans were those." I asked furiously as I dug my nails into Jimin's arm, hoping that he would let me go.