Robert Sugden

" mummy" Your son Olly yelled at you.
" What's up Olly." You replied while picking Olly up.
" are you and Daddy splitting up?"He said in the cutest voice.
" Don't be silly Olly of course we're not. Who told you that?" Robert replied to his upset son.
" Katie told me you where." Olly answered his dads earlier question.
" Victoria!" Robert yelled up to his sister.
" Yea." Vic replied to her brother.
" Can you look after Olly and Liza for a few hours me and Ellie need to pop out?" Robert asked knowing full well Vic would say yes.
" Yea of course." Vic walked down the stairs and sat next to Olly on the couch in the living room.
Robert pulled you out of the door and over to the pub where you both confronted Katie.
" what the hell where you thinking? Telling Olly me and Robert were splitting  up." You yelled at Katie.
" I only told him the truth." Katie replied.
" except that's not the truth. He's totally terrified that he's going to have to live with just me or Ellie." Robert pulled you closer towards him.
" Just leave us alone now Katie." Robert pulled you out of the pub while giving Katie a dirty look.
" That's it run away." Katie yelled.
" Sorry Mum." You yelled to your mother Chas.
" For what?" Chas asked you.
" For this." You punched Katie in the face.
"You dare ever tell my son lies like that again and you'll be dead." You threatened Katie before being pulled out of the pub by Robert.
" Keep a hold of that rat next time." Katie yelled back.
" Your really asking for another slap aren't you?" You answered back.
" your only having a go at me because I told your son what I know is going to happen."  Katie yelled back in your face.
You grabbed Katie by the hair and pushed her to the floor.
" she's not worth it." Robert yelled before pulling you out of the pub and over to the cafe.

" two coffees please Bob." Robert said to Bob while sitting down. You sat next to your husband Robert.
" I can't believe she would put that in Little Olly's head." You put your head on Roberts shoulder.
" don't let her win. We will show her that we can be strong." Robert kissed you on the head but you pulled him closer and kissed him on the lips.
" I love you you know that." Robert said to you before kissing you again.
" of course I do and I love you to." You put you head back on Roberts shoulder.