David Matcalfe wedding reseption PT5

You kissed David one last time before walking out of the church slowly letting everyone walk past you. You stood outside the church hugging everyone of your family members.
" I'm so proud of you little sister." Your brother Aaron hugged you tightly.
" Congratulations Angle. Always saw the day where you'd be madly in love." Your brother in law Robert smiled at you before giving you a hug.
" Thanks both of you for coming. I really mean it." You hugged them both one last time before being jumped on by Alfie and Ella.
" Mummy." Alfie yelled happily before giving you the biggest hug he could give you.
" congrats love. Davids the best you could of ever done." Dian hugged you like everyone else.
"Thanks Dian. I always thought it would be me and Andy walking back down that Church not me and David. But I wouldn't have it any over way." You smiled at Dian before walking over to the pub with all the guests at the wedding reception.
" so who's up to get leathered?" Debbie almost yelled.
" I can't I'm on medication, plus I'm eating for two and can't drink. But the rest of you are welcome to get leathered." You added the middle part quite quickly so they would have to ask you to say it again.
" Wow wow wow hold up. Rewind that sentence." Charity pointed her finger at you.
" the rest of you are welcome to get leathered." You said jokingly knowing that's not what they wanted. David stood next to you laughing at everyone who was confused.
" Not that part. Before that." Charity said while slapping your new husband David on the cheek for laughing at her.
" I'm eating for two." You said while holding Davids hand and laughing.
" Yes that part. Are you telling me that your pregnant?" Charity asked you taking your hand and smiling.
" Well we where saving it until we knew for sure. But it's for certain I'm carrying baby number 3." You smiled before all of your family gathered round and hugged you tightly.