Rebecca white

You sat on the bus back to your family's house in Emmerdale village on your phone.
Once the bus stopped you got off to be Greeted by your two big sisters Chrissy and Rebecca.
" Hi little sister." Rebecca said while pulling you in for a hug.
" With all this fuss I would of thought you would of forgotten about seeing my ring." You said loudly as you squirmed your way out of your sisters grip.
"Let's see it then." Rebecca said as she pulled your hand up to look at the gorgeous silver ring on your wedding finger.
" So where is this fiancé of yours?" Chrissy asked pulling you across to the pub.
" well you seem to know anyway. He's in the pub." You said opening the doors  to the pub.
" LOOK WHOS BACK." You yelled in a happy voice for everyone to hear.
" It's great to see all three of my daughters all in the same place." Your farther Lawrence smiled at you and hugged you.
" Well I was hopping to talk to all three of you. I've got some great news to share." You pulled your two sisters and your farther over to a table while linking arms with your oldest sibling Rebecca.
" what's the news?" Rebecca asked you.
" I'm pregnant with Ross's child." You said happily.
All three of them rapped around you and hugged you tightly.