Cameron Murray

You sat quietly against the wall with you whole body pressed against your brother Robert. This may sound weird but you where terrified. Cameron had just stormed into the pub locked all the doors and kept the entire pub full of people as his hostages till Debbie went with him.
He wouldn't of been so terrifying if he didn't have a gun that could kill you with one shot to the stomach.
A tear ran down your face and you quickly pushed it away.
" YOUR STUPID THINKING I WOULD EVER GO WITH YOU. HOW WORTHLESS DO YOU THINK I AM. I WOULD NEVER GO WITH YOU." Debbie yelled at Cameron furiously.
"YOU WILL COME WITH ME. UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO SHOOT THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE." Cameron looked around angrily before looking at Debbie who was looking at you.
" Ah I see. She's the one you love more then anyone else in the world." Cameron walked over to you and pulled you out of Roberts grip.
"GET OFF OF ME." You screamed at the top of you lungs trying desperately to get out of his grip but it was useless.
"Cameron please I'm begging you don't do this. She's my best friend." Debbie pleaded while letting tears role down her face.
"SHUT UP." Cameron yelled sending shivers down everyone's spines.
"You honestly think I would go with you. Even now you've got my best friend. After everything you've done. YOU KILLED JENNIE, ALEX, CARL. I COULD NEVER LOVE YOU I HOPE THEY PUT A BULLET IN YOU AND YOU GO STRAIGHT TO HELL." Debbie yelled while constantly keeping and eye on the gun that was pressed against you stomach.
"Ive warned you way to many times. I think it's time I pull the trigger. Show that I really mean it" Cameron pulled the trigger before anyone could stop him and it sent you flying to the floor in agony.
"NOOOO." Debbie and Robert yelled as Robert pulled you towards him.
"SEE YOU NEVER LEARN. I WAS ALWAYS GOING TO KILL HER. I WANTED TO SEE THE LIGHT DRAIN OUT OF HER EYES WHILE YOU WATCHED HER DIE. AND THATS WHST I GET TO WATCH." Cameron laughed his disgusting laugh.
"Emma can you hear me? Robert keep you hands on the wound until I tell you to move them so that Chas can put the towel on to keep pressure." Ruby told Robert.
You nodded you head to Ruby's previous question.
Pain shot through your stomach.
"CAMERON YOUR BETTER THEN THIS. Please let your out. I can't lose her." Debbie begged.
" If you let her go I'll go with you." Debbie repeated over and over.
"Do you mean it."Cameron asked.
"Of course I mean it." Debbie replied.
"Fine. JUST HER AT THE MOMENT YOU AND YOU GO WITH HER." Cameron pointed and Robert and Aaron to go with you.
Robert and Aaron ran out with you.
"EMMA." Your kind of uncle Zack yelled.
"WHAT HAPPENED?" Zack asked.
" HE SHOT HER." Robert replied while getting into the ambulance.

Inside the wool pack.
"RIGHT THE REAT OF YOU OUT NOW JUST ME AND DEBBIE NIW." Cameron yelled while opening the doors.
He opened it too wide  the police got a clear view of him and shot him in the back.
Everyone ran out as quick as they could in case he wasn't dead.