Mitchelle Conner

You laughed and joked around with your best mate of 17 years Michelle in the back of your mum Chas's pub.
" I have really missed this." Michelle said to you while trying to stop her self laughing.
"What? Me getting bladdered and asking a complete stranger out." You joked while taking a drink of your pint.
" no I've missed us laughing, like the old times." Michelle smiled at you. You had both been friends since you where in high school. Nothing had ever changed.
" yea I've missed this too. Enough with the soppy stuff how are you and Steve getting on. Are you still struggling to keep your hands off of each other?" You asked while putting your head on Michelle's shoulder.
" not more the usual. He's still the most annoying person in the world but I love him. How are you and Ross? I hear you and him are getting hitched." Michelle asked eagerly.
" yea we are fine. Apart from his ex being back in the picture." You explained while taking your jacket off since you where getting too hot.
" no your kidding me. Rebecca. I thought she'd left for good." Michelle playfully punched you before sipping her drink.
" nope I'm not joking. She's back and she seems to think that me and Ross are over. I wonder why." You said sarcastically.