Liv flarity

" Just get out." Liv yelled at you while pushing you away.
" Liv just let me explain." You said to your half sister Liv.
" There's nothing left to explain Rosie. You Binned me off when I needed you the most. You took the side of my dad and believed all the lies coming out of his mouth. Just leave and never come back. I hate you." Liv pushed you with such force that it sent you flying to the floor in a heap.
" Liv he was my dad too. And he may of raped Aaron. And for god sake I hate him for that. But he was a loving and caring dad to me. He took me in when Chas shut me out." You explained to Liv while getting up off of the floor.
"YOU BELIEVED ALL OF HIS LIES." Liv slapped you around the face and you didn't flinch you knew you deserved it.
"I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK. I was 11 LIV." You yelled tears streaming down your face.
"THAT DOESN'T MAKE UP FOR WHAT YOU DID. I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF YOU WHERE BEHIND ALL OF THE TEXTS ON MY PHONE." Liv's harsh words cut into your soul.
"JUST GO!!" Liv grabbed your top and threw you across the room landing you at your Brother Aaron's feet.
" What the hell is happening back here?" Aaron asked while helping you up and letting his boyfriend Robert through to the back room as well.
" She took Gordon's side instead of ours." Liv explained.
"Liv you can't blame Rosie for what happened to Aaron. She was 11 and didn't know who to take sides with. Gordon may have been rotten to Aaron but he was Rosie's while world." Robert defended you while handing you a towel to wipe the blood off of your head.
"So your taking her side as well I've had enough of this. I hope you rot it hell." Liv pushed past you. Once she had left you fell into a heap on the couch in tears.