Debbie Dingle + Robert Sugden

"Hey babe, I was wondering do you want to go over to the pub tonight for tea?" Your Wife Debbie asked you while holding you close.
" yea of course. Why wouldn't I want to go to a Pub full of Dingle's for tea? Hmmm I could think of a reason. Millions of reasons actually." You laughed then kissed Debbie on the lips.
" Come on, you love my family. I mean our family." Debbie kissed you again before picking up her daughter Sarah and her son Jack and cuddling them both.
Your phone buzzed and you quickly looked at it hoping it was Robert and it was.
To Amy
Everyone's out meet me at my place. Tell Debbie you've got a work meeting.
From Robert
You read the text carefully.
" Babe listen I've got a work problem. Rebecca's managed to break a deal with this really Rich company. And we've gone bankrupt. I'll be back for tea at the pub." You kissed Debbie once more before running out the door over to Roberts house.
You hadn't always been cheating on Debbie with Robert. Once you where happy with Debbie but after 11 years of being married to Debbie it got too much. You snapped and you kissed Robert. One kiss turned into one night and one night turned into a week and the another week then another. You'd been cheating on Debbie for 3 years now. You knew which one of them you loved more, Debbie was amazing but you couldn't help but feel more for Robert.
You got over to Roberts 2 minutes after you left Debbie's.
" Don't say anything just come here." Robert said to you. You did what he said and kissed him. You'd been waiting all day to kiss Robert.