Chapter 24

Hello my lovelies. Yes I am going to try and continue with my story, it's going to be hard seeing as I'm between a rock and a hard place. Please don't hesitate in pointing stuff out, and I'll try and fix it. 

It wasn't hard to sneak out of the halls seeing as it was busy, crowded and loud. Perfect to go unnoticed. I kept looking back to make sure Ozera was still behind me, and was amazed to see how he kept up. I rolled my eyes, of course he can, people with long legs. I also noticed how worried he was, it was all over his face.
"Do you even know where you're going Hathaway?" he growled below his breath.
I turned on my toes in a blink and elbowed him in his stomach, then pointed to the door in front of us, "We're here."
He grumbled something while I knocked on the all too familiar door. The door flew open and a dressed Dimitri stood there, his mask back in place. He looked down at me and sighed, "Hathaway, you're supposed to be in your room. That was all you had to do, was go back to your room." His voice cracked at the end, but I doubt Christian noticed it. I opened my mouth to report Lissa being missing when I saw the necklace on the nightstand, shattered to pieces. Gaping at Dimitri and the broken pieces, I went blank as to what I wanted to say. I stood there looking like an idiot, and that was probably why Christian pushed me out of the way, "You're wasting time! Guardian Belikov-" Dimitri looked to Christian as if seeing him for the first time "Lissa has been taken. You need to get peo-" Dimitri cut him off.
"What do you mean, by taken? When did this happen? Where did this happen, di-" was my turn to cut him off.
"We don't have time for this bullshit! They were in the attic of the Church, Christian was knocked out and says he saw a Guardian before they knocked him out. Now that you have that can we please dispatch people to go and start looking?" Dimitri had a shocked look on his face that made me smirk, "Great let's go." With that I started walking down the hall.

   This is a short update I know, it's been a while since I have written, so bare with me as I try getting back into the feel of it.