Chapter 21

Sorry for the super late update, had some problems with my computer that had the too great chapter that I had already written on it. So here it is... hope ya'll like it, love it even!

  The world blurred by, the hall was nothing but an obstacle. I had one thing and one thing only my mind, it kept echoing the same word. Reminding me of my goal. Of my desire. I burnt with a heat that was unknown to my body, while it yearned for something. Something that felt like it was missing, like it was lost and I couldn't find it. Just thinking about never finding it, made my heart ache. Not long had I left my room in search of my missing piece, did I find myself in front of a door. I raised my shaking hand toward it, and knocked on it. It took a while before I heard a rustle and footsteps coming towards the door, then it opened a crack. I saw one of the dark brown soul searching eyes of Dimitri, peering down at me through the crack. He opened it further with a confused look on his face, "Rose?"

"Can I come in?" I whispered. It was silent for a pregnant moment, before he stepped to the side and ushered me into his room. I walked in and did a quick scope of the room, western posters cluttered his walls while a bookshelf was perched on one wall stacked with books. The rest of the room was small but clean and not a pillow out of place, it was an open plan with the kitchen, small as it was, could be reached with one step from the door. "Comfy," I stated. He shrugged, "More than anyone could ask for." I turned to give him one of my many witty remarks, but froze when my eyes fell on his half naked chest and a sweat pants that hang too perfectly off his hips. My eyes drank it all in, starting at his exposed chest then slowly moving down his toned abs and up again. Till my eyes met his dark orbs mixed with confusion and something else. "Rose? What's wrong?" he asked raising his eyebrow. It's so sexy when he does that. "You're right it is," I said out loud. At this he looked even more confused, "What? I didn't say- are you drunk?" The voice gave a soft laugh, My-my if only he knew how drunk I was. I sauntered towards him never breaking eye contact, "I don't know Belikov, now that you mention it I do kinda feel weird."

"You do?" he questioned. I nodded and he sighed, "What do you mean by weird?" he once more probed. I gave him a smile and fanned myself, "I feel hot. My mind is a rambling mess. My body just seems to be responding to something that I have never felt before."

"I would suggest you ask someone to look at that then," was all he said. I shook my head, now standing right in front of him. "I don't know, Comrade. I think there is someone who can fix it, it's just a matter of him agreeing to help me." I purred up at him. He looked down at me, his breath as ragged as mine. Keeping my eyes on him I moved my hand up his abdomen till it rested on his chest. His heartbeat was going crazy under my hand, beating to some exotic drumbeat, my heart in sync with his. I was surprised at him not moving away, but then again the voice in my head had been sure that he wouldn't have moved away. "Roza-" he began to say but I silenced him with my finger. I looked up at him and without hesitating I said, "Kiss me."

I know short update, but I want the next chapter to be on its own. Again please let me know what ya'll think.