Chapter 29

Hello lovelies! Yes I've been MIA, again it's not easy to catch a break in my line of studies/career. I will try to update more during my December holidays, so please bare with me for a little longer.

The amount of Guardians that was surrounding us, had me gaping. The one leading them had me pausing in awe, how he held himself and leading the group could make anyone stop and stare. The circle was closing in on us, closing in on the cradled up bundle of nothing that was Prince Victor Dashkov, soon to be ex Prince.
"Victor Dashkov, in the name of the Queen and the law, you are under arrest and to be put on trail for your crimes. Surrender or be forcibly removed. You choose!" Dimitri said in a calm yet firm voice. 
Laughter echoed the silent forest, even surrounded by this many Guardians he still had the balls in challenging them, with nothing or any one to protect him. He was bluffing them.
"Guardian Belikov, you always preach Rose about titles, yet you dare not use mine in front of these many witnesses? Oh but how could I forget, she is your most favored student. " he laughed and sat up looking to Dimitri.
"You lost your title when you kidnapped the last Dragomir for you're own sick needs. Last warning Dashkov, stand down or we will use force." Dimitri said calmly.
Victor raised his hands, smiled at Dimitri.
"Now now, Belikov. Don't get touchy, should save that for someone else," his eyes darted to me then back to Dimitri, "I'll come willingly." 

Everything went by in slow mow, everyone kept checking in with Lissa making sure she was fine. She was just exhausted she kept saying, then telling them to check on me, which they did once saw I was fine then went back to her. I was in a shock state, didn't know whether I had just imagined my whole death slash rebirth, but then I remembered the pain and dismissed the thought immediately. When I looked up again everything and everyone was done and sorted, and I sat in front of Kirova in her office, she of course was pissed. Nothing new.
"Why am I not surprised to have heard that you, Rose Hathaway, didn't obey orders and ran off then got into trouble. What upsets me is that you had Vasilissa and Ozera dragged in on it." she stood up and walked around the desk to my side. Sat down on the desk to look at me, "You always give me the biggest headaches, do you know that."
I slouched down in my seat and threw my feet on her desk, which got me a glare from her.
"Right, cause I was the mastermind that had Lissa kidnapped. You caught me, lock me up next to him. Even better in the same cell, so we can bond even more." I said with a big grin. She flew up and made to slap me, when the door opened. I sat up and looked to see who it was.
Dimitri.
"Headmistress Kirova." he greeted.
She only nodded and made her way to the backside of her desk. "Guardian Belikov, I assume you're here with the reports then? Just put them on the desk and leave."
Dimitri came to the desk and brushed past me to place the papers on the desk.
"I also put the report of what happened when Lissa was kidnapped, Rose was placed under a very powerful combat spell by the necklace given by Victor. This had her attacking me, but I could dispatched her before anything too bad could happen." Dimitri said pulling back. I rolled my eyes at the little lie. 
"Sorry for the interruption, but Victor has requested to see Hathaway. I refused the request, now he-" I cut him off.

"Why did you refuse it without asking me?" I stood up to look him in the eye.
He looked at me, but without really looking, "Because as you're my responsibility-" I cut him off again.
"I'm my own responsibility, thank you. I'm going downstairs, with or without your permission" I turned and left them both gaping. Before I left the room I heard Kirova whisper "I warned you of her lack of discipline."

I walked down to where the basement was, where funny enough our school had cells. Why they had something like that I didn't know. All I knew was that Victor was being held there till tomorrow morning until the court's Guardians could come to get him, then hold him there till his trail. Going down the elevator I noticed how the security was heightened in this part, till I got to the holding area itself. The Guardians here were little, but then again they want to keep someone from coming in, what is an old fragile man going to do to break out?  

I nodded to the Guardian in front of his cell, "He asked for me." is all I stated.
"Guardian Belikov refused the request, didn't he Josh?" he turned and asked his friend behind the cameras who just shrugged.
"Alright then, Hathaway. You have a few minutes to talk to him." he pressed a button to open the glass doors then walked away, not too far.

Victor leaned against the cell bars a smile already on his face, "Ah, Rose." he sighed out.
"Do I have a story for you, my girl."

This is a small update to show y'all I'm still alive, hope you like it. Will be raping this up soon though. 

Lots of words ❤
Danita 👑