Heartless ||1||

*This book is currently being rewritten....Once again. Sorry if the plot, or characters seem weird. Please keep in mind that this book is a little over 4 years old... Hopefully after the rewriting, it'll be better then it was before. If I were you, I would skip this part.... because it sucks.*

*update* uhhh people are still reading this part? STOPPP OMG ITS BAD T-T

(Update) HEARTLESS REMASTERED VERSION IS OUT

Ever since you were little you've always felt useless, worthless, like you never meant to exist.

Your father left when you were only 4 years old, after arguing and fighting, he left, leaving you alone with your mother.

But somehow you felt like the whole thing was your fault. You always wondered why they gone so distance with each other. At the same time, you never understood what they were even fighting about. You were either too young to comprehend, or too young to be even paying attention.

After that, your mother turned to an alcoholic. She went out in clubs, parties, anything she could do to forget what happened. She would be gone for weeks or an even month.

Leaving you all alone...

She never cared, every time she would come back to the house she will yell at you for no reason.

"ITS YOUR FAULT THAT YOUR DAD LEFT!"

"I'm sorry..."

"The only reason that you're alive is because the condom broke!"

"I'm....sorry"

"You're just like your​ lame ass father!"

"I'm sorry..."

"Ugh you make me sick just by looking at you! Go to your room little piece of shit!"

"Y-yes mother."

You would cry all the time blaming yourself for things you couldn't control.

Time and time again it would happen. But one day, she packed her bags and never came back.

You lived on your own for years, went to school without anyone knowing that you had no one at home, living with you.

You learned to do a lot of things by yourself self. Your dad knew that your mother abandoned you because he did the bills and mailed you money.

You knew it was him because you knew for sure your mother wasn't doing anything to take care of you.

This went on for years....

But at age 12 things were about to change...

It was 9:23 morning. You were sitting down on your bed reading a book. Right next to the window, you saw black limo driving parking outside the house.

You were confused, your mother always had family issues, so no one would ever come to visit, your father on the other hand was out of the question. So, who was in the black limo?

Then a short man came out, had security guards around him. He slowly nodded, and the guards went around the house.

You felt your heart pump, you knew what they wanted. They wanted you mother, she wasn't exactly right in the head. She was always out drinking with men and would often steal off of them.

"I told you (Mom's name) that I'll be coming back for you!" he said yelling at the house

Yup I was right....

A security guards broke through the front door, others went the back way breaking windows. Instead of calling the police, a smirk appeared on your face. You've held in so much anger inside, for almost 6 years. It's time that you let my anger out.... huh...let's have some fun, shall we?