Train ||7||

You woke up, not wanting to go anywhere. You got up, you put on your uniform, and went downstairs to make breakfast. Knowing that Karasuma would wake up any minute, you had to make him breakfast too.

You cooked some eggs and bacon for the two of you. You sat down ate my breakfast and a few minutes went by when you saw karasuma walking down the stairs.

"Morning" he said.

All you did was wave your hand. "I made you breakfast." You say tiredly.

He looked over the stove and saw what you made. He smiled,"Thanks."

After we ate, we headed to the train station. You saw some familiar faces, mostly from people from A-Class.

'I have this gut feeling. Something is going to happen. Something Bad.'

"Uh...H-hey (Y/n)-san." You heard Nagisa shout.

You looked up and waved. It's so irritating how he stutters sometimes. "(Y/n)-chan finally you came." Karma said.

Ever since he told he would change you back to a happy person. You did nothing but avoided him.

You gave him a glare as he gave you his  annoying smirk.

We entered in the train. You sat near a window seat and next to you was Karma, and then the seat next to him was kanzaki. Across from you was Nagisa, then next was kayano and then it was okuda.

The mission you had yesterday was so tiring and you needed to go to sleep.

Karma noticed lately that you been ignoring him. Hopefully this field trip will get your mind off of things.

Everyone started to talk with each other, until karma felt something on his shoulder.

He stopped and look at it. It was you, your head laying on his shoulder. When he saw you he couldn't believe how peaceful you looked. You looked like a sleeping baby.

"Woah, she looks like a whole different person!" Kayano whisper yelled.

"Yeah, didn't know she could look so peaceful." Nagisa added.

After a few minutes later, you woke up. Rubbing your eyes to clear your vision, you hear the redhead teasing you again.

"Morning sleeping beauty."

'God he's annoying 💢'

"How was your sleep (Y/n)?" Nagisa asked.

"Fine. Are we almost there yet?"

"No, we will be in a few minutes."

"I'm kind of thirsty, who wants to go with me to get drinks?" Kayano asked everyone with a smile.

She's so weird....

Kanzaki and Okuda nodded their head. You wanted a water, but you didn't feel like getting up.

"D-don't you want to come (Y/n)?" Okuda said nervously.

'if I wanted to come I would have gotten up.'

You looked at her, she had a nervous smile on her face. You sighed and got up from your seat and walked with them.

We were almost about to grab our drinks, but not looking on where you were going, you bumped into someone. You looked up and they were high schoolers.

All they did was give you a weird grin and walked passed....