Opportunities ||10||

You wanted to get on the train and never come back. You kept thinking of your dad. For so long you wanted to see him, wondering how he was without you. Turns out, he's doing alright.

Mom said you were dead to her, just like her father.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The one person you thought that could change you for the better, made you feel like you

There were so many chances for him to come back for you yet he didn't. The last chance for him was you put out your own mother in jail. They supposedly called him to let him know what you been throughout the years.

She was arrested for neglect, but you should've been arrested too..

It happened a few years ago, you guys spotted your mother at her favorite nightclub downtown. The first thing you did before becoming an assassin was to arrest your mother.

"And what am I going to jail for!?" She yelled in your ear.

Back then you haven't seen her in a while, 8 weeks to be exact. You held your grip as you carried her to the police car.

"Neglect." you answered bluntly.

"Neglect? So, I'm going to jail because of your dumbass?"

You gritted your teeth. "Just get in the car."

As we headed to the police station Karasuma told you to ask her about the man who trafficked women...

They put her into an interrogation room;  you took a seat in front of her and started to ask the questions.

You slowly slid a picture of the man and asked her,"Do you know him?"

She looked at the picture, "Yeah I know that prick."

"Where did you meet him?"

She sighed, "I met that Bastard in a bar down the street."

She then started to tell you the details that night. And after you got here to talk  you went back to Karasuma and said that was all he needed. Then he told you that you could ask her anything you wanted. She was under the police care now, she can't do anything to you.

At that time, you wanted to know where your father was.

You came back to the interrogation room, she eyed you until you sat down. You sat up straight looking straight into her eyes.

"Where is dad?"

"In hell." She answered with a smirk.

You got angry and asked again but firmly, "Where is he?"

"He's long gone, he left because he didn't want an annoying ass like you."

You looked down.... your hand was created into a fist. She would do this, she knew the things she said would get to you. You should be used to it but, coming from a mother that supposed to take care of you and love you; it hurts.

You glance at her and saw her smiling....

Then it hit you, she enjoys it. She wanted to see you in pain.

She wants you to breakdown.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To cry
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To get you angry.

That's all she wants from you. Pain.

You felt yourself starting to shake in anger.

"Just like your father I want nothing to do with you." She continues,

You didn't say anything, you just kept your head down... I won't give her want she wants.

You finally had enough....

You saw her mouth began to move again. Before she can even say anything, you slammed your hands onto the table, quickly grabbing your gun and pointed at her face

Her face was filled with shock.

"I'm tired of you making feel like shit, say something like that again and I will pull the trigger."

She laughed,"You can't kill me without per-"

"You are not needed, You looked at her in the eyes,"No one will care, I have everything that I needed from you," you released the clip to her gun showing her it was loaded."It's very tempting."

You remove the gun away from her face. And left the room with no words.

That was the last time you had spoken with my mother....