Closer ||26||

Exams are always going to be difficult... but this time it has to be different.

You didn't care what others think of you, you never did. Except for today, where everyone was basically dragging your test scores and wiped it on your face.

You even had the big 5 tease you about it. And the principal made it worse...

As the study session ended, you all said your goodbyes and headed home in pairs, it wasn't on purpose, just people lived close by each other.

You got stuck with Nagisa.

As you two were walking back, you can tell that Nagisa is now comfortable with you, he's less tense, and he started a lot of the conversations, without feeling the need to ask you before hand if you wanted to talk.

To be completely transparent, you didn't mind at all.

It made things easier, you were kinda of bland in your responses as Nagisa tried to talk to you. You couldn't help it, you were never used to the fact of talking with other people.

You were reserved, quite, you trusted no one after dealing with being alone all those years. Not only was Nagisa used to you, but almost the whole class were. You didn't know why, you don't even speak to half of them.

You don't even know half of their names....

"So do you think karma studied at all?" Nagisa asked breaking you out of thought.

You glanced at him before answering,"I don't think he's that much of idiot not too. If he didn't that's his choice."

"I gotta text him about it."

You two made it pass the bus station, knowing that it was time to spilt up. You were about to walk away when you felt Nagisa's hand tugged your wrist.

You looked at him confused, he was flustered by his own actions as he held up his hands in surrender.

"Sorry I didn't mean to-"

"Just tell me what you want." You blurted.

"I just wanted to tell you that I know you're going to do great in the exams. Don't listen to anyone that says different, if you need any help you can contact me whenever."

You stood there for awhile, silence was created as you just stared at each other. After a few more seconds you decided to take out your phone.

Don't do it

Don't do it

You don't need him...

"But...I don't have your number." You said awkwardly.

Nagisa smiled, "Here." He took your phone, and made a new contact on his phone.

"I'll add you to the study group chat later, you know... if you need any help."

You nodded your head and said your goodbyes. As you walked down the streets you couldn't help but feel anxious. You didn't know why...exams were only a few days away and you needed all the help you can get.

"I don't want any suspicion out of that class, (L/n) (Y/n)." He began,"You were at the top of A-class with my son. Where you not?"

You answered. "Yes I was."

"Well then," he got up on feet and moved toward the giant window that was behind him. "I expect more from you in this exam. If you do well,  I'll consider to let you back in A-class where you belong.

Do I make myself clear?"

You gripped your book bag sleeve as you remembered what the principal told you. Ever since you were in A-class he always wanted you to succeed like his son. You never knew why he was that way with you.