A Promise That Was Made ||5||

You walked out the teachers lounge and bumped into someone.

"Watch were you're going kid!"

You looked up and saw a huge chested blonde-haired woman. All you did was glare at her.

"What's with the glare? I'll have you know I'm an assassin and I -"

You got up and and grabbed a small dagger out of your pocket, the knife was only centimeters away from her neck.

"Don't talk to me like that, like you don't want respect is. Assassin or not, I will kill you."

The women stood there in shock and fear overwhelming her body. You removed the dagger away from her and walked away.

You walked back outside and just sat on one of the steps in front of the school. This school is such a pain in the ass...

All of the sudden, you hear someone coming in your direction. You looked back and saw a blue haired boy.

He was kind of shy at first, but then had the guts to walk closer to you and sat down.

"Hey...uh feeling okay?"

You looked at him with plain look. "Did someone send you here?" you questioned.

He was startled and looked away.

You sighed heavily. "You don't have to do this."

"N-no! It's nothing like that." He retorted.

You gave him your attention. "Then why are you here?"

"I just wanted to check on you, I wanted to see if you're feeling okay."

"I'm fine." you answered.

"Are you sure? We can talk about-"

"I said I was fine." You said obviously irritated.

Again, he was startled, You looked away and said "Sorry" in your plainest tone.

"It's fine" he said.

"Hey, looks like a party over here." You already know who it is.

Without looking you said, "Why are you here redhead?"

"I'm just Stalking." he answered.

He's a real pain!

"That reminds me, aren't you two supposed to be in gym class?" You said to the both of them.

"That period is over now, and the others are starting to pack their things to go home." The blue haired boy spoke.

"Then I should probably get my stuff." You said trying to leave the conversation.

"I already got it, same with you Nagisa." Karma said handing his bag.

"Oh, thanks karma." Nagisa said.

You got up to get your bag, but when you tried to get it,  he moved his hand away.

"What." you said firmly.

"No thank you?"

You just glared at him and tried to get your bag. He again, moved his hand.

"Karma, I'm not playing games with you, let me get my bag."

Karma chuckled, "Not until you say thank you."

I felt my insides boiling with anger.
"Thank you."

"That's better~" he said smiling.

You sighed and grabbed your  bag, you went to the teachers lounge to see if Karasuma was there.

As you entered you saw karasuma and the blonde lady that you ran into earlier.

"There! That's the Brat that threatened me!" The blonde-haired women yelled pointing her finger at your direction.

All you did was roll your eyes. "Irina, I would like for you to keep the word brat out of your mouth when you're talking to my daughter." Karasuma said in a firm voice.

You  looked at him confused for a moment and looked away.

"W-wait! You mean to tell me-?"

"Karasuma, how long are you going to stay here?" You said interrupting her

"At least for a few more hours, you should head home." You nodded your head, and waved at him goodbye.

You walked out of the school and headed home. Suddenly, you  hear karma's voice behind you.

"Yo (Y/n)."

You turned around, "What?" you said, seeing him and nagisa.

"Mind if we walk with you?" Karma said.

"Why do you want to walk with me?"

"Well, you're pretty lonely all the time and we figured that we'll just walk with you." Answered Nagisa.

Lonely? Why do you care?

"Whatever do what you want."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nagisa looked at Karma, "So should we go?" He whispered.

"Why Not?" Karma said with a smirk.

We ended up walking with together and Karma noticed that you weren't looking at us. Karma began to think, you always avoided his glaze and most of the class too.

You avoided everyone....

The whole reason why Karma was teasing you all the time is to get back what you did this morning. Your act in the beginning scared everyone. Didn't scare Karma, but he was still shocked.

He wanted to let you know your place. He wasn't going to like someone like you to run the class.

But after all that happened he can't read you at all, for some reason he wanted to know more about you.

He doesn't know why he's so interested....

"Karma-kun!" Nagisa yelled.

Karma snapped out of thought and saw where he was. He was on the street, Karma looked next to him and saw  a car coming his way.

Nagisa stood still, his mind went into a full panic mode.

"Idiot!" You yelled and pulled karma's collar. You  managed to pull him out of the way before the car came.

"Karma are you okay!?" Nagisa shouted at him grabbbng his shoulders.

"Yeah... I'm fine." He said getting up.

"Thanks, a whole bunch." He said looking at you.

All you  did was nod. The light turned on, letting us know that it was time for us to walk.

Then it was time for Nagisa to leave. So, he said his goodbyes and left.

Now it was just the two of you walking. For the most part it was quiet, you turned to see karma but you saw him yet again spaced out.

"Karma quit spacing out, I don't want to save twice." You said in your normal cruel voice.

"My bad." He said, he turned to you which made you look back at him."Thanks for what you did back there."

"Just remember saving you was just a choice I had to make."

"Awe how sweet, you do care for me." He teased.

"Shut it redhead."

You two walked for a bit more until karma had to walk in a different direction. When he said his goodbyes he looked at you with a smile,"I promise that I'll help you to be happy again."