A Familar Monitor ||15||

A few days past and you were starting to get used to the whole gym teacher idea, but if you could've had an option if you wanted to the promotion, you wouldn't have agreed to it.

Just being a teacher in general is hard enough, you weren't a professional assassin, nor were you even close to being one.

You sighed continuing to get ready for school, you brushed your teeth, after that you worked on your hair.You then heard your phone vibrate, noticing a message from the ministry of defense.

Hello (Y/n), today we have sent out a high class agent to monitor you at your new promotion that was requested. If we see that your not doing a good job, we will be forced to remove it. But if we see that your doing great, will lower your mission requests and let you do what you do best.

Great.... A monitor

As usual, you went downstairs with karasuma and ate breakfast together. Sometimes Karasuma has paper work to do back at school, so he heads out before you do. You guys said each other your goodbyes and that left you to walk alone.

Not really though, every time you walked alone the great old happy bunch will always want to walk with you.

Meaning this lead to you walking with Nagisa, Karma, Okuda, kayano and sometimes Isgoai.

You didn't know how those weirdos found out where you walked to, but there will always be a few blocks away from your house to wait for you to walk with them.

"Morning (Y/n)-San!" Kayano yelled, waving her hand.

You silently waved back, putting on your earphones like you usually do, but with karma being the annoying bitch that he is likes to put his arm around you.

"Karma, get your arm off me." you said annoyed.

"Awe, why?"

"Cause it's irritating."

He gave a smirk before saying, "If your cranky you know you can always give in~" he whispered to my ear.

You pushed him off of me. "Shut up!" All he did was laugh. You rolled your eyes and went to put on your earphones but karma took one of them away.

"Whatcha listening to that's more important than me?"

You gave him a small glare before looking away. You didn't want to argue with him.

"You listen to (Put your favorite Artist)?"

You nodded.

"Awe you guys are so cute!" Kayano said in her cheery voice.

"No, were not💢." You said as you pushed him away again.

Kayano stopped and smile, so did Nagisa. "Keep on walking." you said firmly.

"Yes ma'am!" They both Said.

💔

We were in the middle of class when karasuma called you over to the hallway. As you met with karasuma , you saw that we had a guest. A very familiar guest. Karasuma introduced me to him, which was unnecessary. He then left me alone with him. With Mizuki.

Mizuki was an old partner of yours. You two started being assassins around the same time. The Ministry of defense was alaways pairing you guys together.

You two were the same age, he had black hair and was fairly taller than you. He had light blue eyes and was wearing a suit that was similar to karasumas. He looked at you with a smile. "Hey old partner."

"Mizuki So, your the one who's going to 'monitor' me?" You said using air quotes.

"Aren't you lucky?" He said patted your head.

You slapped his hand off, "Ugh I hate it when you do that. Don't start that again."

Mizuki chuckled, "Some things never change."

You rolled hour eyes. You decided to head back into the classroom. Mizuki following close behind you . "I thought you were just monitoring me as a gym teacher?" you whispered angrily at him.

"I am." He answered confused.

"Then why the are you following to the classroom?"

"Gym starts in 15 minutes stupid. I'm just going to stand by until gym starts. Now get your ass in class."

You sighed heavily as you enter the class. You felt so many stares, not towards you but towards Mizuki. Mostly from the girls, all of them we're blushing as he walked into class with you.

Mizuki was even dumb enough to wink at one of them. You elbowed him in the gut right after.

"Ow, What was that for?"

"Quit distracting them, let these girls learn." you said as you sat in your seat. Mizuki leaned against the wall next to you. "Fine then I'll just bother you then."

"Just do your job."

"Hey (Y/n)-Chan, who's your little friend?" Asked the redhead.

"He's not my frie-"

Mizuki bent down to you, and covered your mouth with his hand. "Let them learn remember~" he whispered into your ear. You yanked his hand away.

"Oi, don't touch her like that." Karma said, his voice was an anger one.

"Really? And who are you to her?" Mizuki said, raising his eyebrow.

"Let's just say I'm a really good friend of hers." Karma said as he got up from his seat.

Everyone stood silent even the octopus.

Mizuki stood up slowly coming closer to karma. "Guys knock it off." you warned.

"Why don't you sit back down kid." Mizuki added. "Before you get hurt." Mizuki was only a few inches taller than karma, but even then karma somehow managed to look down at him.

This made Mizuki angry, you were confused because Mizuki was never the type to get angry easily. Once you saw Mizuki went for a hit, you quickly stepped in the middle, and pushed him down.

He was stunned, you stood in front of karma. "You know the rules, you can't hurt any students. Not even the octopus can. As far as I know they are in my care. I don't feel like getting scolded by the higher ups because you couldn't keep your hands to yourself."

Mizuki's eyes were widely open, and was a bit shocked. He slowly got up, "I'll take my leave then....".