Nagisa vs Takaoka ||32|| * Finale*

Everyone walked in to the heliport after Takaoka and Nagisa went. Forced to stay in the side lines you look back to Karasuma for guidance, but even he didn't know what to do.

No one thought that he would do this...

Takaoka reaches his pocket, making both Karasuma and you to react thinking he was going to harm him. Karasuma pointed the gun straight at him,"Don't even think about it!"

"Stay right where you are." Takaoka starts,"Don't get this the wrong way but I don't trust you two not to ruin my alone time with Nagisa."

Takaoka raised his hand, seeing a remote he got from his pocket. You picked up your head to see what he was doing. "What is he...?"

Bridges that were leading to the heliport and the exits were all exploded one by one.

"There we go. Now it's just you and me, kiddo. Revenge is an ugly word, but if the shoe fits."

"You've got it wrong Mr. Takaoka I didn't come here to relive our fight."

"Course not, you don't have the element of surprise of surprise on your side this time. There's not a thing up your sleeve go keep me from killing you."

You hated how helpless you were, you hated how you couldn't do anything to stop him. With Takaoka's mentality there's no telling what is he's going to do next.

"I want to savor this moment," Takaoka says,"So here's what I need from you... GET DOWN AND APOLOGIZE MAGGOT!"

Your eyes softened, Don't...

Nagisa follows his orders, he knelt down, "I'm sor-"

Takaoka slams his foot on the ground," I don't believe you! Kneel down lower you, little worm!"

He kneels down lower, having his forehead touching the ground, he apologized to him.

"I'm sorry for pulling a cheap trick on you,  I'm very sorry."

Takaoka pushes down Nagisa's head with his boot, you gritted your teeth at the sight of this.

"All the trouble I went through for you kids and that's how you talk to me?"

"I was wrong to treat you the way I did. You deserve respect. Please find it on your heart to forgive me. I was wrong."

Your heart ached, your blood boiled, especially when Takaoka laughed afterwards. He knows we can't do anything...he has us trapped.

"I'm starting to believe you. Daddy feels much better, was that so hard? You know what this needs? Pictures of people who died from the virus I infected your buddies with. You get a laugh out of that wouldn't you kid?"

Takaoka throws the case filled with the antidotes in the air. You and Karasuma inched closer to the heliport.

"Wait, no don't!"

"Please no!"

The case explodes, glass pieces were scattered throughout the air. Everyone was in shock. You felt your legs shake. Now there no cure at all.

Takaoka who was breaking out of laughter was finally speaking,"Yes! That's the face I wanted to see!"

Nagisa doesn't pay any attention to him. He slowly turns his head, he looks at you and Teraska in agony.

You were dizzy, your body ached from refusing to sit down. Now with the fear of death closing in made it worse..You were pushing yourself to your limit. And he knew that.

You saw Nagisa hug his stomach, he then reaches for the knife that was laid in front of him. You can feel the bloodlust taking over his body.

"I...I will kill you!"