Side Mission PT2 ||20||

~Just a little side note here. I know that these past chapters were very short and now I'm trying to write longer and better chapters❤️ Thank you all for being patient with me with this book!~

Your pov.

I grabbed the uniform and headed to the back. I saw that there were lockers that I would put my clothes in. I went to the bathroom and changed. When I walked out I looked in the mirror, I saw myself in the waitress outfit. I looked closely at myself, an image popped in my head. I looked like my mother....

I punched the wall.... I never want to see her again.... Why do I have to look like her, it's bad enough she made me this way....

"(y/n) are you okay, I heard a bang!?"Asked isgoai.

I took deep breath and sighed. " I'm fine."

"You know what to do right?"

"No duh, I just take orders and leave."

He looked at me with a worried look, "yeah you do, but you also have to be kind to the person. Make them feel comfortable; lucky there's not many people here."

"Ask me if I care if they're comfortable or not. I could care less."

"(Y/n) just do this one favor for me, I don't ask you for anything. Please be nice to everyone, I need this job."

"Whatever."

I exit out the door and headed outside where the tables where. I started to walk around and starting to give orders. A lot of people seemed uncomfortable. I wasn't smiling, I wasn't happy, I had no emotion, and I didn't care.

Isgoai's pov.
I looked through kitchen door to see how (y/n) was doing. She doesn't look too good out there.

"(y/n) was always stubborn child. It's either her way or no way."

I turned around and it was Agent Johnson. I nodded my head, agreeing to his statement." she can be difficult sometimes, but I do try to help her."

"You can't easily change someone, it takes time for someone like her to change her ways."

I looked back her, her face is emotionless, her eyes are dull. How can I help someone who has been damaged so much?

"I'm not saying that you can't change her, it is a possibility. For as long as I known her, she has always been like this. I always wondered why. But now I see that she has friends like you that care about her makes me relived, and gives me hope that she will, eventually change."

I smiled. What he said made me confident. I walked out the kitchen and went over to help (y/n) out. I saw that she was giving out orders, I walked over to her and I saw the customer was uneasy by her...... 'customer service'

I went right next to her and ask the guy if he wanted my coffee.

"Would you like any coffee mister?" I said with a soft smile. His face lit up. "why yes thank you."

"what are you doing?" she whispered sounding a little irritated.

"helping, I got it from here." I said to her softly.

she rolled her eyes and walked away, heading towards the kitchen.

Your pov.
I was tired of taking orders anyway. I left isogai do his waiter thing as I went my way to the kitchen.

"(Y/n)?"

I froze, and I slowly turn to my right, and I see Maehara sitting at a small table looking at me with a puzzled look. "You work here now?"