Grip ||29||

~[A/n] Okay okay, I usually don't put in authors note in my chapter but I do have a question for you guys.

I did notice that I have skipped a few episodes prior to this one, so I wanted to ask if there was any episode you would want me to go back to and write? Like for examples the Lovro episode or even the one that Itona comes back and has a brawl with Korosensei? Do you guys remember that?

Anyways I wanted to let you guys know and please tell me if there's any episode you would want a chapter out of.

Okay sorry for the disruption now onto the chapter!~

Only a few students here to get the antidote. 10 students sick, 2 students left behind to take care of them. We have no choice but to follow the sick bastard orders.....what a real pain in the ass.

Climbing up the cliff to get to the main part of the hotel. The reason why every rich person goes too. Once everyone made it, Karasuma then pulled out his phone and called for ritsu.

"Ritsu run a final check of our invasion route."

"Yes sir, displaying interior final check we can't use the elevators as they required a passcode for every floor. we'll have to take the stairs but they're scattered throughout the hotel so will have to cover some distance on foot,"

"Unlocking side entrance."

💔

"There's more Guards then I expected." Karasuma said under his breath.

Making our way through the hotel we made it to the entrance of the main lobby. The problem was that the place was flooded with guards.

"It'd be too difficult for us to get past." Nagisa pointed out.

You looked around with Karasuma up front, trying to figure out a way to get pass them. There was no way that all of us could go without the chance of facing multiple enemies at once; too risky.

"What's the hold up?" Irina asked from the back. "Just go through."

You turned around annoying at her,"How are we supposed to make it past all those guards?"

"Just go through."

And that's what she did. Irina went into the lobby and managed to seduce everyone. For a diversion she played the piano as a way to let everyone focus on her.

"Wow I didn't know she can play like that." Kayano complimented.

Thanks to Irina, the group made their way pass the lobby safe and sound.

"All right now that were passed the heavy security at the entrance we should be able to pose as regular guests." Karasuma told the group.

"Guests? Do they put groups of junior high kids here."

"Plenty." You answered "This is the place that rich parents go with their children. Only the best for their child."

"Right. So act like you own the place." Karasuma said with a grin.

"However, we have no idea what our opponent looks like, might attack while posing as a regular guest like us. Proceed with plenty of caution." The octopus pointed out.

The walk to the next part of the hotel was fairly easy, easier than you expected but still remained on guard. You were walking a little behind the group. With Nagisa by your side you can see that he was still worried about the situation.

You placed a hand over his shoulder trying to reassure that everything will be fine. Nagisa smiled at you for a second but stopped when he heard Teraska.