A School Trip ||6||

You woke up the next morning and checked your phone. You received an email from the government, telling you, that you have to do a mission after school.

Your mission was to kill a powerful Drug dealer that own a Big corporation. Selling drugs in the streets. The worse part was that they would kidnap kids and force them to work with them.

Disgusting...

You put your phone down, got ready for school and walk down stairs.

"Hey karasuma." You said passing by him.

"Morning (Y/n), sleep well?"

You nodded your head and served yourself self breakfast.

💔

You were walking to school alone, karasuma was coming in a late, so you had to walk to school by yourself. You didn't mind it, it gave you a lot of time to think. Then you remembered something....

"I promise that I'll help you be happy again."

How can you help me...?

Why would you help me......?

How can you change me...?

A girl who kills for ease. A girl who doesn't care for no one but herself.

I've like this for a while... No one could change me....

You continued to walk to the classroom. You opened the door and was about to walk to your desk until the octopus decided to get in front of you.

"Move." You stated.

He looked at you, his face was an X "(Y/n)-san, I know you're new here. But I won't accept tardiness."

All you did was give him a cold stare before walking to my desk. From the corner of my eye you can see the octopus being unsettled by your comment but ignored it.

"Looks like someone isn't a morning person." You hear the redhead said.

You didn't want to give him a response....

"So, class chose your groups and tell Isgoai and Meg your group members!" Shouted the yellow octopus, sounding cheery as ever.

what groups? Oh yeah...That school trip everyone's going too. I'm lucky that I'm not going.

You decided to put my head down, hoping you would fall asleep.

"Okay so we have Kayano, Me, Karma, Okuda, Kanzaki and sugino." Nagisa said reading from the list they made.

"Sounds like we have our group!" Okuda said excited to go on the trip.

Kayano looked over at the back of the class. Nagisa knew where she was looking at. She was looking at you.

"Should we invite her too?" Kayano asked.

"Invite who?" Sugino questioned. "(Y/n)." Nagisa answered.

"I wouldn't mind if we do," He continued "She could help us with the Assassination for korosensei."

"Okay, first you invite karma and now you want to invite (Y/n)?! She's more scary than karma is!" Sugino shouted.

"I-I don't mind her joining." Okuda said.

Sugino looked at strangely. "I don't mind either." Karma said.

"What about you kanzaki?"

"I don't mind at all." She answered peacefully.

Sugino sighed. "I just hope she doesn't kill me." he mumbled.

"So... Who's going to ask her?" Nagisa asked while sweat dropping.

"Well, since you said it, you do it." Sugino said. "I agree, I want to see if she'll do anything to you." Karma said smirking.

"Alright....I'll go ask her."

"Good luck Nagisa-kun." Okuda said reassured him.

He then walked over to you. You had your head on the desk and was worried that you  were sleeping.

He tapped your shoulder lightly. You didn't do anything... "(Y/n)-san." Nagisa said quietly. You then lifted your head, your (C/h) hair was covering her (E/c) eyes.

"Nagisa? What do you want." You said with your usual harsh voice. Nagisa felt his body tense up.

"Well...Were picking out groups to go with us to the school field trip and we wanted you to be in our group."

You looked at him with a bored expression. "I'm not going." That's all you said before you put your head down again.

"What!?" You heard Korosensei yell from the front of the room.

"(Y/n)-san! you're going to this Trip! Everyone is going!"

"And what are you going to do if I don't." You answered picking your head up again.

"Now (Y/n)-san, I talked about this with Mr. Karasuma and he agreed that you will be attending this trip."

"Fine," You said "I'll go to your stupid Field Trip."

"Alright! That's settled then! You will be in Nagisa's group."

What a pain...