Side Mission PT 1 ||19||

Your pov.
He hugged me.... I haven't felt that in a long time. His body was so warm....

But why? Why did he hug me? Tch,Dirty bastard...

"Focus class." Karasuma blurted out. Everyone's attention was towards karasuma. I used that to my advantage and walked away. I went to the back of the school where the forest was. I walked down a dirt path to keep my mind to focus.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You came here to kill the octopus....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Remember that....

I sighed as the thought of it. What if we never kill him. Is he toying us? Cause he knows that we don't have a chance? He's a big waste of time. My time.

As I walked down the dirt path. I noticed a redhead sitting there at the tree. He had a bored face and looked like he was staring off to space.

"Hey, shouldn't you be in gym class? You shouldn't be skipping."

He didn't say anything at first, he just kind of glance at me with no emotion. He seemed upset, I don't know why. And I honestly don't care.

"Get back to gym class redhead. And I'm serious." I grabbed his wrist and tried to pull forward; but he was resisting.

"Karma don't make me hurt you." I said my face was in full seriousness.

We exchanged glances but that was it, he was still not cooperating with me. I then grabbed him arm tighter and pull him towards me as hard as I could. Karma was then forced to get up from that point.

"Why does it matter if I'm in gym class or not?"

"Because you learn more from that class, don't forget your job is to kill that octopus. And so is mine."

He smiled, "Got it captain."

"Captain? ugh you're so weird."

❤️

Time went by fast, school was over for the day and it was time to head out for my side mission. He didn't seem difficult nor easy, but honestly, I don't think it's going to take one day to complete.

I went to the cafe, we decided instead of closing the whole restaurant to meet and talk, we wanted to start fast before there more victims. So, all of us decided to meet at the kitchen going through the back door.

All the other agents were in the kitchen, and so was the employees. The agent in charge was Agent Johnson, he was an old man but knows what he's doing.

"This is our fine assassin (Y/n) (L/n). She will also be in charge of this operation." Said agent Johnson.

I walked over to shake everyone's hand, but I stopped and look when I saw isgoai. He works here in this case?

He was shocked to see me too, but we shook hands like we never seen each other before.

"Great, now let's started. So, when did these girls start to disappear?"

One waitress who looked like she was 16 spoke, "They would always disappear after coming into the cafe.... we would always have reports saying they were last seen here..."

I looked over at isgoai and asked him, "Have you seen anyone suspicious? Anyone at all?"

He shook his head no.

I looked over at agent Johnson, "I'll look into the security cameras, this is another case of women trafficking."

"You're right, we'll keep an eye out here. I'm the mean time we can get started planning."

I nodded and walked to the camera room. Isgoai walked beside me. I sat in the chair that was directly towards the computer. Isgoai pulled a chair behind me.

"Who said you could work with me?" I turned facing him.

"Well...uh I want to help."

"You know you can in serious trouble for working here?"

"I know, but I need this job."

I sighed and opened all the camera footage. Looking through footage is one of the hardest things to do in these kinds of missions. When you're looking you need to play attention to everything, the time, the setting, the people, and the outside.

Your full attention is to that computer. But when we looked there was no footage of when the disappearance happened.

"You got to be kidding me..." isgoai said.

"Are you fucking serious.... who's in charge of the security cameras."

Isgoai took a quick minute to think, "This one guy but he stopped working here a while ago, back then we didn't have any problems, so no one really checked them."

I sighed, "I guess will have to see what the others came up with."

Isgoai and I walked out the room and went into the kitchen where everyone was supposed to be.  But the plan was already starting, and it was just agent Johnson sitting there observing.

"There is no actual Footage of the disappearance, so we don't have any evidence." I told agent Johnson.

"That's fine, sorry for starting this without you, we needed to form a plan fast. I don't want any more women disappearing."

I nodded, "so what's the plan."

"We have a decoy, one of the waitresses who's playing a costumer. We have a location to stay out and we would stay back, act like it's a normal day until we'll get our criminals."

"So, we just stay here and watch?"

"Well some of us." He turned to me and smirked.

I looked confused and I turned around to see isgoai and he already had a uniform. A waitress uniform....

"Are you serious right now?"

"We need someone close up, will you do this?"

"Fine."