Summer Things ||27||

"Hey." Karma said, shaking you a bit to wake you up. Nothing happens.

After studying for hours for a whole week straight you grew tired, way tired than expected. You even rejected some missions only to leave time for you to study. You needed this nap.

This time karma was poking you to wake up."You're gonna miss gym, you're teaching today remember?"

You woke up, the sun blinding your eyes as you saw karma's red hair. You've forgotten that you were with him. You didn't want to get up so you turned your head and snuggled back into his chest.

Karma sighed, knowing he wasn't going to get anywhere. He just let you sleep while he mi ex around to get comfortable. You two stood there for a little bit, you weren't quite sleeping per say, you were laying there, closing your eyes thinking to yourself.

Thinking about your sudden actions recently, why do you feel the need to be with him right then and there?

Why let everyone congratulate you on your win?

Why let Maehara even come close to touch you?

Why give your number out to Nagisa when he asked?

Why didn't you just ignore his offer?

Why....let....them...in?

❤️

On the last day of school there's always a school assembly, but this time class 3-E have unfinished business...

Everyone from E-class we're waiting in the auditorium, few other classes were there, but our main target was A-class.

Looking towards the door, you can see the big 5  slowly making there way here, Teraska and his group raced over to them, waiting to taught them.

"Hey, hey look it here!  If it ain't big man in campus himself!"

Asano including the big 5 weren't exactly happy, once they made their way closer to the auditorium tension grew.

"Pardon me there's a ceremony to get too, I don't have time to interact with someone like you."

"Woah woah," Teraska continued,"Not so fast there slick what's the big rush."

You accidentally made eye contact with Asano, he looked away not wanting to face you.

"We had a bet," Isgoai spoke," The last time I checked you lost, not to rub it in your face it's just how it is."

"If you want to play and act like this wasn't for real, that's it we'll throw in home ect," Teraska said point at him as the rest of the friend group surrounded him,"And if that wasn't enough,"

Teraska then pulled your arm and placed you right in front of him," (Y/n) kicked your asses in finals, taking top scores on all subjects, not that anybody's keeping score."

You shoved him a bit to distant you two, but the big 5 were angry, not going to lie, you enjoyed every single bit of it....

"W-whatever! It's not like we care!" Koyama retorted. Getting closer to you. "You got lucky this ti-"

Asano held his hand in front of Koyama, making him to stop whatever he was saying. Koyama looked at him shocked and stood back a bit. Asano stared at you for a few moments before saying,"Well played."

❤️

"Did you see their faces!" Sugino said out loud.

It was the next day and everyone decided to meet at your house. Literally, you walked out and there they were.

Sugino, Maehara, Isgoai, Nagisa,okuda, and Kayano.