This All Your Fault PT 2 ||9||

Karma grabbed your hand and held it towards his face. You two didn't say a word once he did it. You just kept on looking his him, his face was bruised, he had a few scrapes on his chin and cheek.

You slowly took my hand away to stand up and asked where high schoolers went.

"I don't know," answered Nagisa. "They knocked us all out and we couldn't see where they went."

You thought long and hard on what to do. There's plenty of places were those bastards could taken them. It's your job to keep your fellow peers safe, but it's also your job to teach them how to assassinate.

What to do....

"When a group member is being abducted... I'm just going to say it....what kind of guide book covers this stuff?"

Your turned to see Nagisa reading a book that korosensei brought for the whole class. You in sighed in relief, knowing that they would find their location. Now it was your turn it think....

Why did they go after you guys... what's their reasoning...

"(Y/n)-San."

You looked over at them. They had smiles. Confident ones. "We know what to do."

❤️

We arrived in an old forgotten building. "Welp this is the place."

Karma tried to walk in the building first, but you went ahead of him. As the rest headed in, there was a group of guys just talking among themselves, but stopped when they noticed us walking in.

"Looks like we got company here fellas." One of the guys said with a smirk.

"Go ahead, I'll take of these dib shits." you whispered to Nagisa and them.

"We want to help too." Nagisa replied.

"Did I mutter? Or you just didn't hear me?" You said back. He quickly shook his head 'No' before leaving.

"Are we just going to let them pass?!" Said one of the guys clearly shocked.

"Yeah let them. They won't go far. And besides, we can have so Fun with this one." His friend said as he winked at you.

You didn't say anything, you just stood your ground and glared at them.

"Oh, come on~ I don't want to get physical." All of them began to come closer to you.

You closed your eyes, trying to calm yourself as you felt anger boiling inside you. Once you opened your eyes, you saw some of the guys in disbelief...

"Whoa whoa why her eyes glowing!?"

You went up to the guy that was talking, grabbed his chin and slammed it upwards to the ground. Making sure the impact he had on his head was enough to knock him out.

One guy tried to punch you, you dodged, and grabbed his wrist pulled it towards you, elbowing his forearm and pushed him with your shoulder.

After a while everyone was on the ground, you couldn't help but hold your head. Your bloodlust was coming through, wanting to hurt them even more....

Your bloodlust was something you couldn't control, you held back as much as you could but lost and went up to one of them.

Turns out it was the one who had winked out you earlier...You started to kick and kick until his nose was bleeding.

You rise your foot over his head ready to stomp on him, "Please, please don't!"

You stared into his eyes, you titled your head and stomped your foot with full force.