Gym class ||4||

Gym starts, and you sat next to a green haired girl who seem to have a mysterious aura around her.

But you didn't think much of it because once you sat next to her she started shaking in fear.

You looked at her showing no emotion. You poked her, and she reacted as if you shot her in the arm.

"Ahhhh!"

You raised your eyebrow.

"S-sorry (y/n)-chan I'm just...J-Just."

"Scared?" You answered plainly.

She nodded her head intensely, you rolled your eyes and looked away.

"I'm sorry for m-making you mad! I didn't mean too!!!"

"(Y/n)-san!" Shouted karasuma, you slowly looked forward. "What?"

"Can we speak in private please."

We walked all the way to the back of the school he stood up very firmly like usual and had his arms crossed,

"Okay (y/n) I know you act different from your classmates, but you can't just make them scared of you."

You looked at him confused,"Why can't I?"

"Because you don't know how long you will be here."

"It's not my fault that's she's scared of me. I barley did anything to that girl."

"Just try to be nice. Alright?"

"Whatever." You said and walked off.

I didn't care for anyone's feelings. No one cared for mine...

💔

During the gym period Karasuma wanted everyone to spare each other, and everyone had  to have some kind of partner. Which you didn't liked but you waited there until it was one person left.

The last guy that didn't have a partner was the guy you shot earlier...

He was facing down when you walked up to him. He was scared too, you rolled your eyes.

"Look I'm not going to hurt you, you can hit me, and I'll dodge."

He looked up nodded and went to his fighting stance.

"Ready." Karasuma yelled to the class. "And spare!"

Your partner began to hit you. He was so nervous that he didn't keep up with his own movements. Trying hits that would be obvious to avoid. To make things clear... you were basically moving left to right all the time.

You didn't expect him to actually hit you,but soon enough he grew tired. As the whistle went off meaning it was time to stop, your partner placed his hands on his knees and started panting.

"H-...How could you .... dodge them so quickly?"

"I didn't I moved side to side." You answered.

He looked up at you confused."You do realize that I didn't do much to block?"

"Well...now that you mentioned yeah..."

You thought about what karasuma said you earlier.

"Just try to be nice..."

You sighed. "Look just do what you think it's right. Not all Assassins kill the same way."

He stared at you for awhile, and for some reason there was a smile on his face. He then took a deep breath and got up on his feet again.

"Okay I'm ready."

You guys were supposed to switch positions, but no one is going to tell that you didn't.

He went in his fighting stance again, but this time he was confident.

"Ready!" Karasuma yelled, "And! Spare!"

Your partner ran towards you trying his best to stab me. This time he was so fast you had to block with my hands meaning you had to push the knife away.

After a few more seconds Karasuma blew his whistle.

"Better?"

You slowly nodded my head. He gave a sigh of relief and fell. "Awe." You heard someone say in the background.

"I can't believe​ it you actually helped him. I didn't know you can do that." said the redhead mocking you.

"Do you have anything better to do redhead? "

"Nah, this redhead likes to tease you."

You grabbed his collar. "You sure want to die today cause I can make it-"

"Alright. That's enough you two!" Warned karasuma.

You let him go and stormed off again. You walked in into the teacher lounge to calm myself down.

All of the sudden, a gust of wind started to blow. In the windows you could see a yellow figure appearing. Your hair went flying everywhere.

"Ohh (y/n)-san you're here!" Said the octopus.

You just glared at him,while you were fixing your hair.

"Uhh... I was just outside earlier and I wanted to say how proud I am for you helping one of your classmates. Great work out there!" He said patting my head with his tentacle.

"Watch out." You said to him smacking his tentacle away.

He looked at you strange. You got up closer to him. "If you knew I was helping out a student. Then you should have heard what I said to him right?

Not all Assassins kill the same way. My way of Killing my Target is by using what hurts them the most."

He Flinched and back away a bit.

You grabbed your knife. You began to twirl it around,"Don't worry I'll know more about you soon." You stabbed the knife on to the desk and left the room.