My New Mission ||3||

You woke up and remembered that today you will be intending E-Class. You didn't know how to react, should you be relieved that your transferring schools? You didn't like the other school..How are you going to feel about this one?

You got up to put your uniform on, and went down stairs. You saw karasuma eating at the table.

"Good Morning." He said

"Morning." You said waving at him "when are we leaving?"

"In about a few minutes."

"Alright." You sat on the couch and began to think...

How am I going to kill an octopus that goes Mach 20?

💔

You were late, it was 9:30 in the morning,but you didn't really think much of it.

You and karasuma were walking towards​ the school, but then he stopped, you turned to him with a confused look.

"I forgot to tell you that I told the class you were my daughter is that alright?"

You nodded and kept walking.

To be honest, you didn't think of karasuma as your father. Yeah he takes care of you, but in the end he's still just your guardian.

As you entered the school, you noticed how small it was. You remember all the bad things you heard when A-class students would talk about E-class...

We walked in the hall for a while and finally reached the classroom.

"Here it is, I'll let you do your thing I'll be in the teachers' lounge if you need anything." He said before patting your head as he left.

You had everything, your gun, your rubber  knife. You know exactly what your going to do. You opened the class door with a plain look on your face and there it was the octopus...

You couldn't believe he was real, he looked so cartoonish in the photo. And he still had that creepy ass smile.

"Hello! You must be Karasuma's Daughter!" He said cheerfully.

You didn't give him an answer; this octopus was going to destroy the world and he's acting like that?

He's pissing me off

"Ummm... You don't talk, much do you?" He said in a worried tone.

"Why should I talk a yellow octopus who is going to destroy the earth?" you answered back.

He had blank face on...

"So, If the rumors are true that you're going to kill all us? How about I'll give you a head start?" You pulled gun out of my bag.

Everyone gasped in terror.

"(Y/n)-san don't you dare!"

You pulled your gun in front of a kid that was closest to you, it was a guy with black hair.

Everyone was scared once you pulled out another gun and pointed to a kid that was next to him and shot.

The plan was that you had built a real looking gun that had shot out 5 Anti-sensei bullets at once. That's why you were late.

You shot both of them and the octopus had step in with his Mach 20 speed.

Nagisas pov.
I couldn't believe it she was going to shoot Isgoai and Hinata! Everyone jumped out their desks as she pulled the trigger.

Lucky we can see korosensei going in his Mach 20 speed. As he passed by to catch the bullets you can hear korosensei grunted with pain.

We were all confused, I thought normal bullets couldn't hurt him.