Goodbye For Now ||18||

Today is Karasuma's week to teach gym class. Meaning it was your time to chill out and help plan for what you and Karasuma were going to do for co-teaching the next gym class.

You were working on the plan on karasuma's computer when you heard your phone ring. You saw that it was the next mission requests. One mission caught your eye. The mission was about a cafe.

A lot of people (Girls) were coming up missing. It started with the costumers, and then one of the waitresses that worked there.

The cafe wasn't far, it was actually a few blocks away from this school. You accepted it and got all the details. After you got your mission approved, you placed your phone down and got up near the window.

You looked at everyone outside, they seem like they know what they're doing. But you have a feeling like it's not enough.

Then all of a sudden, you felt a wind blowing in every direction. The octopus....

He finally appears in his cloud of wind, you felt yourself getting angrier by the minute. "Oh,(Y/n)-San, you're not teaching gym today?"

"Obviously." you muttered, not wanting to talk to him. After the room became dead silent. You didn't know why he would even try to talk to you, he knows you hate him.

You sighed, deciding to leave the room. As you made your way towards the door, the octopus still insisted to talk to you.

"(Y/n)-San, please just talk to-"

He then tried to stop you by placing his  tentacle on your shoulder, but once he did, it exploded on impact.

You quickly grabbed your gun out of your back pocket, and shot him a few times before trying to stab him with your knife. You managed to get 2 hits on him.  His face was in total disbelief.

You groan, after all that work you still couldn't do much. You turned to face the door way, but you stopped. "My uniform is made of anit-sensei fibers, you literally can't touch me."

💔

You were outside, checking up on everyone up close. It was weird, when you came in because, everyone greeted you like they didn't see me last period.

"Hey (Y/n)-San!"

"Glad you're here (Y/n)!"

"Hope you're here too what I could do!"

All you answered was a small wave and went over to karasuma who asked why you were out here. You answered "Just felt like it." He nodded and soon was teaching the class again.

You stood over at the side lines, observing them from there. You didn't know if these kids would ever kill this octopus. You then started to look through your emails again, until you felt a tap on your shoulder.

You looked over and saw that it was Mizuki. He stood next to you with a small smile on his face.

"What are you doing?" you asked him annoyingly.

"Just observing like always." His voice cherry.

"I'm not teaching today. And you still haven't told me what you put in your report for me."

"Hm? I haven't?"

"That's what I'm telling you dumbass."