The Testing Exams ||24||

Exams are the biggest deal when comes to E-class. Even though you were a well trained assassin, you were still a student. Forcing you you to participate.

Back in A-class, there was nothing more valuable then taking the top spot on the exams. This lend to a group of intellectuals to run most of A-class.

You were quite intelligent, taking top spots next to the leader of the group Asano. The group members ask time and time again to join them as they can help the whole class be better in academics than anyone else in the school.

Though, you refuse to be apart of the group.

Now that you were in E-class, you couldn't study as much as you wanted too.Focusing all your attention to the octopus, your grades were the least of your worries.

That lend you to one of the most lowest ranks in the class and the lowest you ever gotten...

Something that lousy tentacle head scolded at you for the last time you took it.

"(Y/n)! What's with these scores? We reviewed this hundreds of times! I know you know this!"

It was the day that the exams scores were entered. The whole class didn't do so good, the tests were all covered from different topics that weren't covered. They cheated us.

But somehow you became the octopus's last hope.

"Quit yelling at me yellow squid." You say bluntly causing a reaction from the octopus.

"Then answer my question (Y/n)-san, I know you know this. For heaven sake you were in A-class."

"I don't feel like doing it, you're not my parent so back off trying to lecture me." You tried to leave the class, but he used his Mach 20 speed to catch up. Beating you to the doorway.

You looked at him with a cold stare,"You trying to threaten me octopus?" You lowered your head, your hair covering your eyes,"Feeling bold now are we?"

"(Y/n)-San..." He spoke, his voice being gentle,"You are my student therefore, I have every right to question anything that has to do at school, you're grades are very important."

"Killing you is important." You interrupted.

The octopus lowered his head, either gave up on the conversation or was disappointed in your answer.

"You're a monster if I remind you, you're about to destroy the whole world and you think a letter on a piece of paper is more important?"

The octopus sighed, knowing that he wasn't getting no where with you. But what kind of teacher will he be if he gave up on you like that?

"So, I suppose that your reputation is also less important than killing me?"

"What are you trying to say octopus?"

He gave you a small smirk on his face, mocking you, you felt your blood boil...

"You said killing me is important, but what about your friends back in A-class? What do you think their reaction will be when they see your test scores?" He ended his sentence with a giggle.

"To hell what they think. I wouldn't care what they think or say about me. They won't be saying anything once I get my hands on that 1 billion yen..."

You past by the octopus purposely bumping his shoulder. "Wouldn't you agree?"

And with that you left the class, not wanting the octopus to lecture you any longer.

💔

Exam day is only a few days. The octopus was helping everyone study but of course you refused his offer in helping you in any way.