Replacement ||21||

Once I made it back from that whole cafe mission, I was greeted my karasuma near the door.

"Back already?" He asked

"Yeah, the guy finally shows up after two weeks."

When karasuma saw me his face was a bit disappointed, "(Y/n) your covered with cuts all over your arms and stomach."

"I'm fine. I'll clean up once I get upstairs."

He nodded and took my jacket and went to hang it up while I went upstairs. I opened the medicine cabinet that was in the bathroom and processed to clean them.

I winced in pain, I hated how I let myself get this injured. While I was cleaning them, I kept thinking about tonight...

"I feel bad for the people that have to deal with you, miss heartless."

I was confused. 'Miss Heartless'

"Word gets around. Just make sure you actually finish your assassination..."

What does he mean by that? What was he referring too?

💔

"Hey (Y/n) is it okay if I skip gym today?" Asked Maehara as we were heading out to the gym area where we train.

I stopped my tracks, "And your reason is?"

"Well...When we did that whole cafe mission thing... I messed up my hand pretty bad. So, I was thinking-"

"No." I said cutting him off.

"What?! Why?"

"Cause I said so."

"That's not a valid reason." His tone getting serious.

I sighed. "When your on a assassination mission, when you get hurt do you expect the other guy to stop and check on you? It's either you die or your opponent does." After I said that I walked even faster.

Maehara walked in front of me," But I'm not in any danger now... come on (Y/n)! Just this once?"

I looked at him,"Fine, do whatever you want.. I don't care."

Maehara had a smile on his face and gave me a quick hug. "Thanks (Y/n) I owe you one!"

I felt something strange. I then shook the feeling off and continued to walk over the gym area.

I saw Mr. karasuma standing in the middle of the yard.

"I thought I was running gym today?" I said looking up at him.

"And I thought that you were coming home safely yesterday."

I looked at him confused, "it's just a few scratches."

"I'm still running gym, if you want you can sit in the side lines or you can participate." Well that conversation with Maehara was a waste... Mr. karasuma is going to force him to do gym.

I sighed and went over to the side lines.

A few minutes had gone by and the students were already sparing each other. As I was looking I realized how much they grown the pass couple of months.

I'm surprised that they actually listen to what I tell them.

When they spar, I saw how they incorporate their own unique traits into it. Their passion and dedication is way different now then how it was before. I can't tell if they're trying to impress me or actually do what they are supposed too.