Itona ||23||

"(Y/n)-Chan! Why are you walking so fast?!" Yelled the most annoying person in the world.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm trying to avoid you." I answer back harshly.

"Woww. You're too cruel (y/n)-Chan~ we all just wanted to walk with you."

I was confused when he met all, so I looked back and saw Nagisa, Kayano, Isgoai, and Okuda were running behind trying to catch up.

"Were you guys following me the entire time?"

"Well, we did call your name a few times, we were walking by and saw you...I wouldn't say that we were following you." Nagisa said as he was panting.

"Why bother. I'm not going to talk to you guys anyways. So why walk with me?"

"We enjoy your company, (Y/n)-San." Isgoai answered.

I looked at kayano and Okuda who both nodded their heads in agreement. I also took a glance at the red head and immediately regretted it cause I saw that lousy smirk on his face.

Man I want to slap him...

"Do what you want I don't care, just don't get took close to me."

💔

As the E-class building was in arms reach, a classmate started to rush forward and told all of us that today we were getting another new student.

First it was the weird robot girl, who had one job and that was to kill the octopus. Turns out that yellow squid reprogrammed her and now she acts like your average teen girl.

Damn that squid.

Anyways I know exactly who is. The new student...

Itona Horibe

I had to be partnered with him a while back. For a mission in Tokyo, but it wasn't mine mission originally. It was his that I was helping with. I had to be on his mission for two reasons; For one I was the one of the only person that was capable to complete it.

And two, everyone else was afraid of him.

I wasn't afraid of him, I couldn't stand him. He always boast how powerful he is, and I hate to admit it, but he is.

After we completed the mission, we had a little argument. It also ended to a fight between us.

He won of course but that was a year ago close to two. I'm way stronger than I was before. But to be honest he probably is too. I gritted my teeth of the thought of seeing him.

Cocky Bastard....

Suddenly I felt someone hand on my shoulders, "(Y/n)?" Nagisa asked quietly," Are you okay?"

I sighed before answering," yes I'm fine, and I thought I told you guys not to touch me." I said as I jerked my arm away.

"No," karma butted in," You said not to get close to you." He ended off the sentence by putting his arm around me.

"Not funny Akabane." I said as I glared at him. "It means the same thing." I then pushed him off and continued to walk to class.

In class, the octopus announce that again, we're having a new class mate. I sighed at my desk, this is going to be a long day....

"What's with the long face (Y/n)-Chan? Is it that time of the month?"

"Stop talking to me Akabane."