Painful Memories ||12||

{The song is just for scenery and mood}

Coming back home from the hospital was terrible. You were all bandaged up; all over your arms, legs, Shoulder and stomach.

They treated your bruises, cuts and any scrape you had in your body. The worst part was that you had to be carried by Karasuma the entire time, in and out the hospital.

Which bugged you because you wanted to walk on my own. It was your fault you got into this mess, he shouldn't be the one to help you for anything.

You were gone from school for at least a week and you needed to be back. The Ministry of defense won't allow you to miss any more days.

In the morning, you didn't want to move. But it was now or never. Karasuma came in your room to tell you that I needed to get up if you wanted to be there on time.

Ever since that night of the mission, you and Karasuma weren't in a good place, he was angry at you for doing all those missions and being careless, and you were mad at him hiding facts about your father.

"Can you walk by yourself or do you need me to carry downstairs?" He asked still waiting by the door.

You thought about for a moment your stomach and shoulder was the only thing keeping you from moving.

You didn't say anything and tried to get up but it was way too fast. Pain was covering your entire stomach. You winced in pain which cause karasuma to panic a little. He quickly walked over to you to check if you were okay.

"There's no way you can go in this condition," He sighed. "I'll to call them-"

"Don't." you said, "I'll just come late. I'll go when I'm ready."

He hesitated a minute before nodding his head. When you heard the door close from the front door; you knew that you had to collect yourself before heading out.

After a few minutes, you decided to get up from bed but slower this time. You had my right hand over my stomach as you lifted your left arm up to get out of bed.

You slowly put on just a pair of Jeans a black shirt and some sneakers and headed out the door. 

When you left the house you saw that it was pretty cloudy. The sky was gray and it looked like it was about rain.

The whole walk to school you had your arm over your stomach, it was growing with pain every time you took a step.

By the time you were even close to the school, you couldn't take it anymore. You sat down at a nearby tree. You hugged your stomach wanting the pain from it to go away.....

You felt the sky drizzle from the back of your neck. You looked up and saw water coming down. It's raining.... you looked deep at the sky, remembering the good old times..... and the bad.

                                      💔

The day was nothing too special, just something ordinary. Your father had just came back from his work. You were looking at your glass door, looking at the sky. A storm started, the clouds turned gray, the sky was pouring water, you could hear the loud thunder through the door.

"Dad, why is the sky crying?" you asked your father. Back then you were only four.

"It just had a bad day." He said smiling.

"But... I don't like it when it rains. It makes me sad.." you whined.

Your father kneeled down to your height, and he spoke "Don't worry, when it rains, it pours; but soon the sun will shine again."