The Man Behind It All ||31||

"(Y/n), I told him you are mine."

Why am I letting him do this?

Why didn't I just ignore him?

Why can't I tell him to stop...?

You looked away, not wanting to face him anymore. You hated this feeling.... the feeling of anxiety and uncertainty... you wanted it to go away.

You slowly placed your hand on his shoulder, gently pushing him off of you.

"We have to get Nagisa." You muttered.

Karma smiles at you. He gets off and grabs your hand, guiding you to where Nagisa was. You knew the only reason he grabbed your hand was so no other guy can get to you.

But somehow, holding his hand, made you feel a lot safer...

Once you guys spotted Nagisa, you let go of Karma's hand. You waved to get Nagisa's attention, he sees you, surprised that Karma was there, but still smiles.

Leaving the guy he was with, Nagisa makes his way over to you, he facial expression instantly changes and he now looks embarrassed.

"Don't leave me alone like that again." He whines.

You didn't know whether it was because of the sickness or if it was general curiosity, but you look down at your hand, wondering if holding Nagisa's hand would feel the same as holding Karmas.

"(Y/n)?" You hear Nagisa call your name. You didn't say anything. You didn't respond.

He was about to call your name again, but stopped when you took a hold of his hand.

"(Y/n)?"

You held on to it, you only wanted to hold it for short amount of time. It wasn't the same, his hand didn't have the warmth that Karma had. But if anything, just by holding his hand it still had that safe feeling.

Nagisa looked at karma, both of them are shocked by your move.

Nagisa grips your hand, you were surprised and as you back at him, you see Nagisa's warm smile...

"Come on, let's get going."

~
"The best things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, it must be felt with the heart."

~

~

We took down another assassin before finally making our way to the top floor of the hotel. Karasuma knocked down the final guard that was guarding the door leading to the main room.

"That'll lead us to the last room right?"

"We're seriously coming down to the wire."

"Children," The octopus calls out."it occurs to me the mastermind waiting for us above is not attuned to his resources. If our foe had aligned the men we've encountered with their skill set,they'd have been fearsome indeed."