Remembering ||17||

You walked away. You felt the stares from your classmates. You didn't care. When Hinano called you that, you couldn't help but recap all the memories you've missed and the ones that still haunt you.

The ones that your mom left you alone. The first time she left and the last. The ones that, your dad leaving, your dad seeing you after almost 4 years, didn't want you anymore. You hated getting memories you wanted  to forget.

Your head is still spinning. You tried walking further but couldn't. It was to the point where you were struggling to stand up. The only thing you could hear was your own heartbeat, it felt like it was coming out of your chest.

You put your hand over your chest, then it felt like you couldn't breathe. It seemed like everything was happening in slow motion.

"(Y/n) are you okay?"

Karasuma's voice lingers through your head. You slowly turn, and see his face, his face expression looked worried.

You felt your heart drop. Before everything went black, You saw Karasuma running towards you.

"(Y/N)!"

================

"I'm off to work, bye (Yn/n)!" My father said as he ruffed your hair. You giggled.

"When will you come back?"

"I'll come back at 3:00. I'm not gonna be out for too long. So keep your mom company till I get here." He said, his hand on the door knob.

You looked back at your mother, who was smiling. How much you missed that smile....

You ran into his side. "Okay I will! I promise!!!"

He smiled and kissed your forehead and headed to the door.

Those days were missed. Only your dad gave you that nickname. Why... did my life had take the wrong turn?

~

"Mom, where's dad? He said he'll be back at 3! It's 4:30!" You whined.

It was true that you guys been waiting for a hour or so, but to you, it felt like more.

Your mother looked worried, but soon gave you a small smile, that gave you reassurance that everything will be alright.

"He'll be back soon, I promise. He's just running a little late." She kneeled down to your height, and hugged you as tight as she can.

Why am I remembering this?

It was 6:48pm. You heard your dad's car coming in the driveway from your room. You hurried downstairs excitedly.

"Mom! Mom! Dad's here!!" You said running to the door.

When you looked at her, she didn't seem as happy as you were. She looked kinda disappointed and mad at the same time...

You remember he would say he would go off to work and come back home the next day. You just thought he had a important job.

But every time he was gone, You remember now, that your mom would cry sometimes. But never knew why.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Did he cheat on mom? No....he couldn't....could he?

================

You woke up with pain in your head. You tried to get up but felt someone hold your arm.