The Octopus Got Me A Promotion ||13||

You woke up in morning feeling better than usual. A week ago you couldn't even move, but you can now. You went to the bathroom and undid the bandages, when you looked in the mirror your stomach was covered with scars.

You decided to ditch the bandages, so you came downstairs to eat breakfast, as you came down you saw Karasuma already there with his coffee in one hand and his book on the other.

You found this strange because he usually wakes up after you.

He's been like that ever since you had that accident. You guys haven't talked since then. No talks, no looks, and no waves...

You made yourself breakfast and once you finished you left for school. Without him.

Sometimes you would walk alone, but mostly you would get a ride with karasuma and would walk the rest of the way together.

You decided to put in some earphones and started to walk alone.

But that peacefulness won't last long.....

Not even 5 minutes past and you felt someone put their arm around you a little aggressive. Your earphones fell out your ear and all you could hear was "Morning! (Y/n)-Chan~"

You elbowed him in the gut and went to pick up your earphones. "What do you want now Karma?" you asked in annoyance.

"Just wanted to walk with my friend." He said as he gave me a wink. You rolled my eyes. "Oh," He added, "They wanted to walk with you too."

You turned and saw Nagisa, Kayano ,Okuda, and Isgoai. You frowned. " I just wanted to walk by myself." you said getting his arm off your shoulders.

"She said you guys can walk with her!"

💢💢💢

All of them, raced over and everyone greeted you good morning.

"Morning." You plainly replied.

"Hey (Y/n), where's Karasuma? Doesn't he walk with you?" Kayano aks.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There was a long pause. You gritted your teeth, all of them know about the situation, so why did she had to ask that question when she already knows the answer?

"He's at home."

Nagisa has nudged her arm. She then realized why and had put her head down. "Sorry, I didn't mean to bring it up."

You nodded your head and walked faster.

💔

Karasuma made it to school before you did. He sat down in the teachers lounge and pulled out his computer.

Korosensei was outside and was surprised that he saw Mr. Karasuma without you by his side. He noticed that you guys have been distant with each other. He immediately went to the teachers lounge to confront him about it.

"Morning Mr.karasuma!"

He got nothing. Karasuma simply ignored him and continued to type whatever he was working on.

Korosensei looked off into the distance,"Where's (Y/n)?" Korosensei saw Karasuma flinched a little at the mention of your name, but answered.

"She's still walking."

"Did you walk with her?"

He didn't answer.

"You know, your doing the same thing her Father did her."

Karasuma looked up with a shock look on his face.

"I'm assuming you both are not talking at the moment." Korosensei continued.

He pinched the bridge of his nose." I just disappointed in her," he said removing his hand away from his face. "she did something risky and she could have died."

"Put your shoes in hers. Her father was supposed be there for her and yet he chooses not too. She probably feels-"

"Unwanted." Karasuma finished.

Korosensei nodded. "And by having you ignore her, will make it worse."

Karasuma sighed, "Your right. But I don't think she'll forgive me for everything I did to her. Ignoring her, not telling where her father was."

"I think I have an idea what we could do for to get her mind off of things." the octopus said smirking.

💔

After a long awkward walk, all of us came in class. You sat down in your seat resting your head with your hand.

The octopus came in class but he had a weird smile in his face. Something has to be up.

When everyone came into class the bell rang.

"Before I take roll call," the octopus said his voice cherry as ever,"I just wanted to make an announcement!"

He looked straight at you and said. "(Y/n)-San got a job promotion as our second Gym teacher! You will be helping karasuma teaching everyone assassination!"

Everyone in class started clapping for you.

Your eye began to twitch.