Studying ||25||

After the day was over you, Isgoai, Nagisa, okuda, Nakamura, Kanzaki and kayano went to the main campus library. You were still uneasy about going, both Nagisa and Isgoai noticed and gave you a reassuring smile, while Nagisa held a thumbs up at you.

You looked at him, then back at Isgoai for a few moments then looked away.

The group then continued to walk into the main campus heading towards the library. During the walk Mr. Karasuma texted you, saying that he needed to speak with the principal and you had to be there for the meeting.

Once you responded to karasuma, you tell the others to save you a seat and left upstairs.

You walked through the hallways, students recognizing you as you walked forward. Some of them are whispering, looking away or straight up just speed walk passed you.

You tried so hard not to give in to them, but once you heard your name loud enough that you can hear, your turn your head slowly finding out who said your name, a face that was very familiar.

It was one of the girls who you, "fought." The day before you left campus. All you did was gave her a blank stare before she took off running.

Man this school is annoying....

After avoiding almost all the students, you came across; karasuma and Irina were outside of the principals door. You nod, signaling that you were ready.

Karasuma opens the door, revealing a strange school principal.

The principal may seem all nice, but wears a mask to cover his strange intentions. His strong passion for education is way beyond your average principal. Being one of the best schools is his main priority. This man meant business and was not the type to fool around with.

💔

"Frankly, your suggestion impulse me. I'm an educator. I have no intention to see e-class fail."

"Well obviously we can see that, it's this stuff that needs convincing." Irina said as she looked at karasuma.

"Let me be perfectly clear, the main goal of this institution is to foster student autonomy,our students make their own achievement. My role is only to monitor."

Giving up on the conversation, karasuma, and Irina we're leaving. You were following behind them until you heard your principal call your name.

"(Y/n)," you stopped and turned to him. "I want to speak to you a moment more."

You looked at the principal and then back to karasuma. He nodded in approval, then left the room. You took the chance to walk back toward Principal Asano and sat in the empty chair.

Being in a room alone with him made you uneasy. Your right leg started to shake a little while your palms began to sweat. There's only a few things in the world that can make you this nervous. He's one of them.

"(Y/n), your grades went far too low last exam. Is this the cause of that creature?"

"I wouldn't say that entirely, my grades are my own responsibility," you looked towards the ground as you clenched your fists."I should have done better."

"That's what I wanted to hear, you know your honesty is one of your fondest characteristics. No wonder why my son always admires you."

There was so much tension in the room that you couldn't bare. You wanted to leave.

"You know, class E is holding so much weight in their shoulders yet then can improve their test scores more than 5%. (Y/n)"

You slowly picked your head up and looked at him. His eyes were piercing through yours.