Confronting Karasuma ||11||

You were walking down the street heading to the train station. You were at least 20 feet away when you saw Karasuma in the corner of your eye. You looked over and saw that he was running towards you.

When you noticed him running you turned away and continued to walk. Of course, he caught up to you and went in front of you blocking your path.

"Get out." you said.

"(Y/n) just listen to me-"

You tried going around him, but he wasn't letting you go anywhere.

"The octopus told me everything, just listen to me and I'll explain myself."

"Explain what? That you knew where my father was the whole time and you didn't tell me!?" You yelled at him in anger, causing a scene to the people around you.

"I was forced to keep it a secret it wasn't my choice to keep this from you."

You looked at everyone who was watching, you needed to lower your voice, control your anger...

"Who or what forced you?"

He stood there in silence, he wasn't looking at you in this point.

"It was my father that kept you from speaking huh?" you answered for him.

He looked away. Your frustration became even worse.

You walked pass Karasuma as he's now letting you go. You felt his stare as you continued to walk. But you didn't care. As you went to the train, you were heading back to town planning on just headed home right after. But you got a call from the government and said that if it was possible on going into a side mission.

"Yeah it's a mission back in Tokyo, do you want to do it?

"How many missions are there available for Tokyo?"

" They're 25 other missions."

"Sign me up, I'm doing all of them."

As you kept walking to the train station, back in the inn everyone who was there was worried about you. The guys just felt off and guilty, it was true that she was forced to this trip but the guys felt blame because it was their idea to bring you into the group.

To be honest a few of them wanted to go after you but korosensei told them not too. Everyone in the group gave a glare to the man that caused it all. Yourr father.

The woman he was with, was so confused. Your father ignored them the best he could and continued his day.

Nagisa, Sugino, karma, Kayano, Okuda and Kanzaki were all quiet. They didn't say much. Since you got here, they thought you were  starting to change, you went after them to help back in the  alley way.

A side they never seen before.

Besides the group, Karasuma was the most worried for you. He didn't know what to do, you guys have never fought like this. In the beginning there were a few boundaries you kept, but over the years, you decided to let him in to your life.

Karasuma thinks of you as his own, even if you don't think or feel the same way. And the way you yelled at him, he had the feeling you weren't going to speak to him ever again, he hated that feeling.

He didn't care about your parents, they meant nothing to him and they shouldn't mean anything to you. After a few years taking care of you he wanted you be happy. He wanted to be the parent you never had...

A parent who would care for you, discipline you, and love you for the way you are. In his eyes you were a child with a messed-up past, you weren't abused physically, but you were mentally.