Episode Six Of My Life

It has been two days since the Killer Child case and no interesting cases. It was usually looking for runaway pets or love affairs. So boring.

" Hanasaaki." Kobayashi muttered. " Hurry up an kill me."

" Don't wanna. I'm too lazy. Ask Kirari, it's easier."

" I doubt she'll want to kill someone." Kobayashi muttered. " And you promised."

" All I want to do is die. All I ever do is wish for death but it never finds me."

" Shut up." I muttered.

Kobayashi glanced over at me.

" Stop saying you want to die." I muttered, avoiding eye contact.

" My wishes doesn't concern you. I can die if I want."

" But you can't." I muttered.

" Exactly. That's the reason."

" Your such an dense idiot. It's too late now. How you say that when you're already involved with so many people. You know, you dying would be leaving us behind." I said, raising my voice.

" Why would I care about the people I leave behind?" Kobayashi asked.

" You wouldn't care, but some of them would." I shouted.

" You would care?" 

" Why should I care about you? Hanasaki would, go ask him."

Kobayashi tched and turned his back at me.  " You're so annoying. Go away."

" No, I can't. I'm bounded by a promise."

" Just break it already." He muttered.

" I can't! I'm not as rude as you. You can wander anywhere you want knowing that you can't die."

" So? What does it have to do with you? You can feel free everyday!" Kobayashi shouted.

I fumed. He's so stubborn.

" You're so annoying. Now that I think about it, I hate you."

Kobayashi's last words smashed my own glass heart. Anger building up, I grabbed my bag and walked calmly out.

" Kirari!" Hanasaki shouted running after me.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hanasaki's P.O.V

" Kobayashi..." I sighed, slumping on the couch after I gave up chasing after Kirari.

" Girls have sensitive feelings and they tend to cling on grudges more than males do."

" Koba-chin!!!" Noro screeched, as Pippo-chan tried to peck him.

Kobayashi crossed his arms and sat on the floor.

" Koba-chin!!!" Noro shrieked, angrily. " Apologize!!"

" I... I just wanted to see how devoted to my mother she was." Kobayashi muttered.

------------------------------------------------------------

I got home and slumped on m bed. Kobayashi was really mean, but what could I say? He was selfish. Drunk in wanted to die.

I hugged my stuffed plush. AAAAAAHHHH! I wanted to cry. 

" Kirari?" Mom muttered.

" Huh?"

" Oh, you're back early. I knew that club was no good."