Episode Twelve Of My life

I recognized that voice. It was no other than my crush, Kobayashi Yoshio.

"You left me nine years ago. Why are you running back to me?" He roared.

"You don't understand. I just wanted to see the boy I saved from the flood."

"Just because you saved me, doesn't mean I'm devoted to you. You left me, nearly dead! Go away!"

"I HAD A REASON. I HAD TO PROTECT YOU FROM THE DANGERS. THAT'S WHY I LEFT."

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSES. IT DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU LEFT ME. I HATE YOU!"

Are they arguing about their past?

"I was the only one who understood you. The only one who loved you." She pleaded.

"WELL YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE ANY MORE!" Kobayashi yelled. 

I've never seen him so angry before.

"IS IT THAT STUPID GIRL! KEEP HER OUT OF THIS."

"There's no point in being jealous. I never had any special feelings for you." He said harshly.

" STOP SAYING THAT!" She cried. 

" I....I truly loved you. I'm sorry. If anyone were to ever come between us, I'll get rid of her."

"THE ONLY PERSON WHO GOT BETWEEN ME AND YOU IS YOURSELF!" Kobayashi pointed shamefully at her.

The red hair girl is now crying her eyes out. I silently stood in the same spot and watched them argue.

? Waaaah! Yo-Yoshio-kun, you're so meeeann!" She bawled.

If they keep this up, they'll surely be found out. As I was about to step out of the lime light, I spotted the two mans I've encountered early. They had a hand gun, aiming at Kobayashi, who was too busy feeling pitiful for the girl.

I felt a sudden rush to my body as I leaped forward. 

"No!" I shouted, and closed my eyes. 

I felt a sharp pain hit my leg and the side of my face collided with the concrete floor. I vaguely saw Kobayashi's shocked and terrified face, as another bullet barely missed his shoulder. The red-haired girl screamed.

Kobayashi's mist began to appear. He looked extremely hostile and angry. I tried my best to stay awake, but the pain was too much the bear. It felt like centipedes were crawling into my skin from the wound. ( Kaneki ; ;)

But before I pass out, I need to save the daughter. I grabbed the girl's sleeve and pointed to the bullet stained door. She girl glanced over to the way of my finger.

"Girl." I managed to breath out.

The two mans ran away from Kobayashi's mist, scared. Kobayashi peered over me.

"I'm fine." I staggeringly forced out.

" No you're not. We have to get that bullet out." He said.

He bent down and quickly took the bullet out. Another wave of pain washed over me and even tears quietly came down.

"Mamoru, don't fall asleep yet."

" Please no more.... just let me die."

Kobayashi snapped.

" YOU THINK I CAN LET YOU DIE AFTER ALL YOU SAID TO ME!! YOU WERE ALWAYS THE ONE TELLING ME TO LIVE. IF YOU WANT TO DIE THEN SO BE IT. BUT YOU STILL HAVE A WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF YOU. DO YOU SERIOUSLY WANT IT TO END NOW?" He roared.  

His loud lecture drove the drowsiness out of me. 

"I..."

"I don't want to die." I finally muttered, sitting up.